Pneumatic Grease Gun

/ Pneumatic Grease Gun #2  
I just got a similar Lincoln 12 v battery powered grease gun. I arrived yesterday and I still have to charge the battery and try it out. I'll post again and let you know how it works. I've got an old no-brand air operated gun now...it's hit and miss...sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't, that's why I thought would try the 12v Lincoln.

Dan

/ Pneumatic Grease Gun #3  
Lincoln grease guns have been around for many years. That being said, I purchased one from TSC last year that runs off my compresser, works like a charm for loader and backhoe fittings. Hope this helps, Devildog

/ Pneumatic Grease Gun
I just got a similar Lincoln 12 v battery powered grease gun. I arrived yesterday and I still have to charge the battery and try it out. I'll post again and let you know how it works. I've got an old no-brand air operated gun now...it's hit and miss...sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't, that's why I thought would try the 12v Lincoln.

Dan

Hi Dan! I was looking at that one too, but the pneumatic one was a good deal cheaper :thumbsup: and then I don't have to worry about battery charging, and replacement. With my shop air and mobile c02 system I could use it anyplace, but realistically shop air probably 99% of time.

Looking forward to your opinion on the 12v either way. :D

/ Pneumatic Grease Gun
Lincoln grease guns have been around for many years. That being said, I purchased one from TSC last year that runs off my compresser, works like a charm for loader and backhoe fittings. Hope this helps, Devildog

Great, good to know :thumbsup:

I was thinking I'd try this one see how it does, and then possibly get a second so I can run moly in one, and non in another for FEL & BH, and then the rest of the tractor and other items that need grease.

/ Pneumatic Grease Gun #6  
Lincoln grease guns are the best IMO very high quality,BUT...the added air hose would not work in my world too many things to get wrapped/hooked on laying under trucks reaching over stuff,etc.

i don't use or recommend air operated but that's me.

plus with a manual pump gun you know the fitting is getting grease you can "feel" the resistance wile you pump,a air operated you don't really now if it's supplying grease the gun could be just bypassing if your feeding a stubborn or half plugged Zerk.

/ Pneumatic Grease Gun
Lincoln grease guns are the best IMO very high quality,BUT...the added air hose would not work in my world too many things to get wrapped/hooked on laying under trucks reaching over stuff,etc.

i don't use or recommend air operated but that's me.

plus with a manual pump gun you know the fitting is getting grease you can "feel" the resistance wile you pump,a air operated you don't really now if it's supplying grease the gun could be just bypassing if your feeding a stubborn or half plugged Zerk.

You never use air tools :confused:

(I love my V28 Milwaukee stuff (have almost every one of them) and 5+ batts, and I`m sure the Lincoln Electric is awesome, but it's 100 bucks more, and I can't ever see myself needing to grease-up away from the shop.)

/ Pneumatic Grease Gun #8  
You never use air tools :confused:

(I love my V28 Milwaukee stuff (have almost every one of them) and 5+ batts, and I`m sure the Lincoln Electric is awesome, but it's 100 bucks more, and I can't ever see myself needing to grease-up away from the shop.)
Well of course i do.....but not a grease gun for the reasons i posted above.

/ Pneumatic Grease Gun #9  
I bought one last year and it's great. I thought about a battery operated unit after seeing a heavy equipment operator use of but they are pretty pricey.

I also have a manual grease gun for the times I'm just too lazy to turn on my compressor :D

/ Pneumatic Grease Gun #10  
I've got two pneumatic grease guns, one has general use grease and the other has the grease for high pressure joints. I bought my guns from the local auto parts store for $20 each and they work just fine.