Used fuel tanks and pumps

/ Used fuel tanks and pumps #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
For the guys looking for a used fuel tank and pumps. I have watched this site for over a year and have seen some nice fuel tanks sell real cheap. You just have to watch it for when one comes up close by. Here is the link for a nice looking gas boy. GovDeals.com - Government Surplus Auctions
They have alot of other stuff also, but you shold be close by so you can go look at the stuff.

/ Used fuel tanks and pumps #2  
I've bought stuff from Govliquidation.com. It use to be better and more stuff than they seam to offer now.

/ Used fuel tanks and pumps #3  
I've bought stuff from Govliquidation.com. It use to be better and more stuff than they seam to offer now.

I work for the feds and contrary to what you see on the news and what you may think, we do have budgets and they are smaller these last few years (at least in my agency) than they have been in the past. This means we let fewer things go than we use to . Also before anything can get auctioned off other federal departments in your agency get first call on it if they refuse it any other federal agency can claim it, then the state and county agencies get a right of refusal on it, before it can go up for auction. Oh and in this process these other agencies just sign for the property, they dont pay for it. The feds just sign it over and take it off thier books. This means that anything good will most likely be snached up by a smaller gov agency or a poot state government, esp in these times.

(i am a republican so yes im aware of spending, not blind to it)