New Kubota SUDT2

/ New Kubota SUDT2 #1  

abeal

Silver Member
So does anybody know when it is suppose to arrive at the dealers? Or has it already?

/ New Kubota SUDT2 #2  
It started shipping in December.

/ New Kubota SUDT2 #3  
What is SUDT2 exactly?

/ New Kubota SUDT2 #4  
second generation SUDT; improved(?) and more expensive(!) than the original, no doubt

/ New Kubota SUDT2 #5  
Kubota Super UDT2 Universal Trans-Hydraulic Fluid
Kubota Super UDT2 is a multi-purpose all-weather hydraulic fluid.
This product is specifically recommended for use in the Kubota hydraulic, final drive,
transmission, differential, and wet brake systems. Kubota Super UDT2 provides the following benefits to Kubota equipment:
Improved transmission performance and protection at high and low
operating temperatures
Unique friction characteristics on wet clutches enables smoother start off, drive control, and PTO connection
Fully interchangeable with standard UDT and Super UDT fluids
Superior corrosion resistance and efficient filterability protects transmission
and hydraulic systems
Improved transmission efficiency through reduction in power loss
Meets Kubota stringent specifications

Also, the SUDT2 will have a lower retail price than SUDT.

/ New Kubota SUDT2 #7  
Also, the SUDT2 will have a lower retail price than SUDT.

Thank goodness!!!! With oil going north of $100 a barrel, I do wonder for how long?

Also wondering if Big Orange got a new supplier and is ditching Ashland? Inquiring minds and all that.

/ New Kubota SUDT2 #8  
Got print out of the SUDT2 flyer from dealer today and at bottom corner was Copyright 2010 Ashland... so it is probably from them also. Just looked up the new MSDS sheet and it is Ashland for the new stuff also.

David Kb7uns

/ New Kubota SUDT2 #10  
SUDT2 in stock in the North, Bonner Springs KS for sure.. OK and TX dealers told me they may/will not order untill all of the present stock is gone..March maybe,,, I was told the price will be the same..?????