Ordered myself some Opti-lube XPD

/ Ordered myself some Opti-lube XPD #11  
Haywire, have no fear the new trucks then,{7 years}, will be totaly different from what is available now.Diesels are going thru a morph now to clean up the exhaust...More than likely a lot better fuel economy will be there. Jy.

/ Ordered myself some Opti-lube XPD
Got it in today. Came with a pump to put on the gallon and two graduated containers, a 16oz squeeze type that dispenses one ounce at a time and smaller 6oz container without the squeeze function.

Ian

/ Ordered myself some Opti-lube XPD #13  
a pump to put on the gallon////smaller 6oz container without the squeeze function.

This is the combo I use, although my smaller container says 8oz.

Any hoot, I got the small container marked at the 5oz level and that treats the 20 gallons I get for the truck. Makes it real simple.

The stuff really stinks so your going to want to keep it off ya.

/ Ordered myself some Opti-lube XPD
I guess it is 8oz... I was looking at the graduations on the side and they stop at 6. The label says "up to 8oz" in the tiny print at the bottom. It required my reading glasses to decipher. I think I'm gonna throw it away. I hate stuff that reminds me of my middle-agedness. :)

Ian

/ Ordered myself some Opti-lube XPD #15  
Just got done ordering another jug.

Noticed their summer blend cost more than the winter, but the winter stuff has more stuff in it ? :confused2:

/ Ordered myself some Opti-lube XPD #16