Who makes the best grease gun?

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #1  

CompactTractorFan

Tractor
Kubota BX25
Who makes the best grease gun? We have a Home Cheapo air powered grease gun and a Horrible Freight manual powered grease gun. We have had nothing but problems with both of them. :mad::confused2::( :mur: Does anyone make a good grease gun?

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #2  
I hate to grease. And I do a lot of it. The Lincoln 1442 Powerluber has made this job a whole lot easier for me. Not only is it cordless but I have never had trouble with it losing prime. I can hear when the cartridge runs out of grease.

/ Who makes the best grease gun?
Yeah, I have seen those units. They look nice! :licking: The biggest problem for us is loading the cartridge...

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #5  
I just went(as in 10 years ago) to NAPA, and purchased a hand operated grease gun..........no problems at all.
If they have several brands, I always get the expensive one.

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #6  
Yeah, I have seen those units. They look nice! :licking: The biggest problem for us is loading the cartridge...

If you are talking about the Powerluber the cartridge loads the same as all other grease guns.

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #7  
Here is the best grease gun I have ever used. 18V cordless grease gun Not for the faint of wallet. I have owned the Lincoln two-speed, but did not check to make sure it was all of the way in gear one time, and broke the gear box. Both are easy to load. Unscrew grease cylinder at the end closest to the pump, pull the plunger all of the way out, when you release it, it pushes the empty tube out, pull the plunger all of the way out again and lock it, install new tube after removing plastic cap, open end first, pull the pull tab off and screw cylinder back onto gun a couple of threads, release the plunger, pull the trigger until it starts pumping grease, tighten the cylinder. I use this procedure all of the time and never have air pocket problems.

Brian

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #8  
Myself, I like anything made by Alemite & Lincoln.....

/ Who makes the best grease gun?
Here is the best grease gun I have ever used. 18V cordless grease gun Not for the faint of wallet. I have owned the Lincoln two-speed, but did not check to make sure it was all of the way in gear one time, and broke the gear box. Both are easy to load. Unscrew grease cylinder at the end closest to the pump, pull the plunger all of the way out, when you release it, it pushes the empty tube out, pull the plunger all of the way out again and lock it, install new tube after removing plastic cap, open end first, pull the pull tab off and screw cylinder back onto gun a couple of threads, release the plunger, pull the trigger until it starts pumping grease, tighten the cylinder. I use this procedure all of the time and never have air pocket problems.

Brian

Don't think we will be getting that one...Wonder what you will use at your new job...;) :thumbsup:

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #10  
I have never seen a cartridge grease gun loaded from the bottom. What kind of gun are you using?