fish fertilizer

/ fish fertilizer #11  
Here are some Testimonials on the Aggrand stuff. I and several friends have been using it for years on our small gardens and deer food plots with great success.

/ fish fertilizer #12  
I am sure it works just like the pelletized chicken manure but for the nutrient content vs cost, you just arent getting much for the money. You need multiply applications to get what you get with one chemical fertilizer. Fuel cost, wear and tear on the application equipment just adds more to the cost. Unless you can recoup more of your money like in selling your product as organic, then you loose money. Not too many places sell organic hay for premium prices. I can just see trying to sell a cattleman organic hay.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ fish fertilizer #13  
My Grandparents family Dairy Farm was about as far from the ocean one could get...

He had beautiful hay going back generations and the only amendment was cow manure from his herd...

/ fish fertilizer #14  
I am sure it works just like the pelletized chicken manure but for the nutrient content vs cost, you just arent getting much for the money. You need multiply applications to get what you get with one chemical fertilizer. Fuel cost, wear and tear on the application equipment just adds more to the cost. Unless you can recoup more of your money like in selling your product as organic, then you loose money. Not too many places sell organic hay for premium prices. I can just see trying to sell a cattleman organic hay.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

There are some who use it and say the opposite is true. Its saved them $ and increased yields.

To sell organic is not as easy as saying its organic. You have to be chemical fertilizer free for 3 yrs before you can even apply to be listed organic and then you have to meet certain criteria.

/ fish fertilizer #15  
I've been haying ground for several years and have tested several products ... liquid will turn things green and pretty ... will not benefit on the ton's per acre.

Soil test and feed the ground the recomendations and the ground will feed the crop ... you just won't beat a good granular fertilizer program.

/ fish fertilizer #16  
Not too many places sell organic hay for premium prices. I can just see trying to sell a cattleman organic hay.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Really?

Organic hay is pretty hot commodity around here. Lots of organic dairies.;)

/ fish fertilizer #18  
i'll be trying the Aggrand 4-3-3 this spring on a couple small select hay fields. the whole idea behind the stuff is once the soil is fixed organically, you don't need high n-p-k. yes, the savings is dramatic. if this stuff really helps my poor soils, i'll spray it on all fields. the chemicals this year were so costly i couldn't justify spending that kind of cash. i'll update everyone in the summer.

mike

/ fish fertilizer #20  
If this works out, there will be thousands of acres to apply this on.

Mike