I hate new fuel cans so here is what I did.

/ I hate new fuel cans so here is what I did. #101  
You can now buy the translucent VP jugs at rural king for $25 which includes the spout.

/ I hate new fuel cans so here is what I did. #102  
   / I hate new fuel cans so here is what I did. #103  
I've checked with several No-Spill dealers locally. None have diesel cans. They tell me the reason is their supplier doesn't have any.

Bruce

/ I hate new fuel cans so here is what I did. #104  
Bump. Thanks guys.

Gonna try one of the VP Racing Jugs, the spout for it - and a couple of the EZ-Pour retro-fit spout kits.

I don't worry about fuel spills anymore with those new style spill-proof containers. Sure, I spill a lot more fuel with them. Goes all over the place while you're trying to do the three handed trick holding a five gallon can upside down, or the stiff spout flips out of the cap. I just don't <i>worry</i> about the spills.

- shu

/ I hate new fuel cans so here is what I did. #105  
Bump. Thanks guys.

Gonna try one of the VP Racing Jugs, the spout for it - and a couple of the EZ-Pour retro-fit spout kits.

I don't worry about fuel spills anymore with those new style spill-proof containers. Sure, I spill a lot more fuel with them. Goes all over the place while you're trying to do the three handed trick holding a five gallon can upside down, or the stiff spout flips out of the cap. I just don't <i>worry</i> about the spills.

- shu

/ I hate new fuel cans so here is what I did. #106  
The way I understand it, Big Brother only mandated how the cans were to perform, the companies that manufacture them came up with the designs.. Some designs are slightly, and I DO mean slightly, better than others. I despise all the designs... I've spilled exponentially more fuel since their introduction than all the years prior.

Boy, I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels thins way.....:mur:

/ I hate new fuel cans so here is what I did. #107