How can you find gasoline without ethanol ?

/ How can you find gasoline without ethanol ? #1  

AG48

Tractor
International 424
I would like to use gasoline without ethanol but all the pumps at the filling stations say their gas may contain up to 10% ethanol. How do you find gas without ethanol ?

/ How can you find gasoline without ethanol ? #2  
I would like to use gasoline without ethanol but all the pumps at the filling stations say their gas may contain up to 10% ethanol. How do you find gas without ethanol ?

Well a lot of stations in Northern Arkansas, and a few here in Southwestern Mo, have signs that say No Ethanol (usually on their premium fuel). I like to use it in my small engines, after having some problems with deterioration of rubber parts. Other than that, I don't have a clue.

James K0UA

/ How can you find gasoline without ethanol ? #4  
Around here, it is marketed at very, very select stations as Recreational gas. It runs about 50 cents a gallon higher.

/ How can you find gasoline without ethanol ? #5  
One thing to consider - around here some of the stations say their premium (93 octane) is 'ethanol free' - BUT there is a single hose for all three fuel grades. So you will need to put the first 3 to 4 gallons of fuel in your vehicle before you start the ethanol free fills the hose..

Most marinas have ethanol free gas - which will work fine if you are filling up cans, but filling a car would be more difficult..

Brian

/ How can you find gasoline without ethanol ? #6  
If you have a lake or river near you i would try near there. Most that have it advertise on sinage that they have it. I now pay anywhee from $.10 to $0.40 higher per gallon for ethonol, but back before they carried any 10% fuel it was always never more than 15 cents per gallon more for 87 no-E gass.

/ How can you find gasoline without ethanol ? #7  
Like somebody said it is more than regular gas. The station around here that has it on sells regular. I don't know how much this would cost.

/ How can you find gasoline without ethanol ? #10  
We have it only at a few stations here and it's about 30 cents higher than regular. I gladly pay it for my 2-stroke power equipment. It's death to 2-strokes.