CASE 1175 TRACTOR - NEED LOCATION OF HYDRAULIC OIL FILLER

/ CASE 1175 TRACTOR - NEED LOCATION OF HYDRAULIC OIL FILLER #1  

BOOLIVER

Tractor
CASE 1175
I just purchased used CASE 1175 tractor without a manual. I'm looking for the location of where to fill it for the hydraulic hoses and type of oil that it would take and how many gallons it should use. Thank you.

/ CASE 1175 TRACTOR - NEED LOCATION OF HYDRAULIC OIL FILLER #2  
Never been around a 1175 but do have the service set that includes the 1175. The book says it holds 64 quarts of "Case TDF Fluid". HyTran I believe is what they call it now. The oil fill I think will be on the left hand side looking at the rear of the tractor, close to the top link bracket if it has a 3-point hitch. Other tractors of that era have sight glasses on the left hand side just ahead of the brake and rear axle.

Kim

/ CASE 1175 TRACTOR - NEED LOCATION OF HYDRAULIC OIL FILLER #3  
Never been around a 1175 but do have the service set that includes the 1175. The book says it holds 64 quarts of "Case TDF Fluid". HyTran I believe is what they call it now. The oil fill I think will be on the left hand side looking at the rear of the tractor, close to the top link bracket if it has a 3-point hitch. Other tractors of that era have sight glasses on the left hand side just ahead of the brake and rear axle.

Kim
I have an 1175 and the oil hydraulic oil filler is on the back above the PTO output shaft.