For those who requested a photo of my 2 Bolens tractors

/ For those who requested a photo of my 2 Bolens tractors #1  

LBrown59

Super Star Member
First organized permanent settlement in the northw
Tractor
2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500
GetAttachment.aspx

Front 1966 Bolens 850 I bought when new.

Rear 1967 Bolens 850 I bought summer of 2005.

Sorry it took so long to get these posted but I haven't had a decent working computer for the past 4 years.

/ For those who requested a photo of my 2 Bolens tractors #2  
i dont see anything?

/ For those who requested a photo of my 2 Bolens tractors #4  
I have heard of them and seen pictures of them but never seen one in this part of the country.
Doug

/ For those who requested a photo of my 2 Bolens tractors #5  
yea i see it this time, but on 2 computers i have looked at the first post you put up all i see is a tiny red x?

/ For those who requested a photo of my 2 Bolens tractors
yea i see it this time, but on 2 computers i have looked at the first post you put up all i see is a small red x.
Both pictures show up on my computer.
I have noticed a tiny red x sometimes for pictures posted by others.
I have clicked on the X and some times it brings up the picture other times it don't .

Last edited:
   / For those who requested a photo of my 2 Bolens tractors #7  
Speaking of pictures I have always wondered if that guy hanging from the crane trimming the hedge on what looks like a Husky mower was you? (thought it was funny btw!)

/ For those who requested a photo of my 2 Bolens tractors #8  
We have a Bolen's 850 or 1050, a couple mower decks, a snow blower, and maybe a blade down at the cabin. Thing is on it's last legs, but still mow with it.... With all the rattling and belt slapping... have to wear ear plugs BIG TIME... At on time, it was the Cadilac of tractors... but more of Rube Goldberg contraption compared to modern garden tractors... :) Going to have to take it out in the woods and put it out of it's misery someday......