New to tractors and was wondering if anyone could give some advice on fluids?

/ New to tractors and was wondering if anyone could give some advice on fluids? #1  

Baldskull

Tractor
International Hydro 84
I have a 80's model International Hydro 84 and was wondering were to put High-Tran and rear axel oil in at? I have been putting High-tran in at dip stick because I'm not sure were the plug to fill it is. I'm a newbe I know! I am using the tractor to bush-hog around 30 acres of land and maybe plow a garden next year. Just rebuilt starter on it and fires up like a champ. Any help would be great!

/ New to tractors and was wondering if anyone could give some advice on fluids? #2  
I will suggest getting a Operator Manual. Check with CaseIH web site shouldn't be more than $35 and will have alot of useful information for you to know about your tractor.

/ New to tractors and was wondering if anyone could give some advice on fluids? #3  
Welcome to the site and agree with Baldskull that an Operator Manual with be well work the investment. If you are new to your tractor you probably want to change fluids and do some other preventative maintenance, all that the manual will be very useful to have. Good luck.