CCY SX3100 Oil change and service

/ CCY SX3100 Oil change and service #1  

BuilderML

Gold Member
Tractor
CCY SX3100
Hi,
I am looking to see what would be the proper fluids to use at my 50 hours service and all other services, Hyd/Tranny fluid? Front diff fluid? Also as far as servicing the tranny suction screen located just around the rear pto anything i should be worried about servicing it myself or is it just a matter of unscrewing it taking it out and cleaning it then putting it back in? I am also wondering as to why CCY would call to replace the fan/alternator belt at the 50 hours service, why not just tighten it if need be? Thanks for your input.

/ CCY SX3100 Oil change and service #2  
Hi,
I am looking to see what would be the proper fluids to use at my 50 hours service and all other services, Hyd/Tranny fluid? Front diff fluid? Also as far as servicing the tranny suction screen located just around the rear pto anything i should be worried about servicing it myself or is it just a matter of unscrewing it taking it out and cleaning it then putting it back in? I am also wondering as to why CCY would call to replace the fan/alternator belt at the 50 hours service, why not just tighten it if need be? Thanks for your input.

Did you check with Yanmar, your sx3100 may be elligable for free 50 hr service. My CCY lx410 service was free last Sept. They did not replace the fan belt,it is a misprint in the manual.

/ CCY SX3100 Oil change and service
Hi Piltoman, Yes the first 50 hours service is free, i like to do my own service this way i know that things actually got done.