Fuel Transfer Pump

/ Fuel Transfer Pump #11  
did it come with any instructions.. or paperwork?

a model number might help us research it.

it simply may not be setup for auto shutoff.. or it may have requirements to be met that are not being met.. etc..

/ Fuel Transfer Pump
They were loose on the shelf with only a bar code wrapped around the nozzle. The label on the shelf only stated the price and the fact that it was 3/4" and auto shut off.

The manager that returned the first one for me said that it should shut it's self off.

See picture #1. That's what came up when I scanned the bar code with my phone.

/ Fuel Transfer Pump #13  
i wonder if it is desiged specifically to work with the features / flow rate, pressures, etc, of those pumps it mentions?

/ Fuel Transfer Pump
That's the best I can come up with. The funny thing is they didn't stock the GPI pumps only the Fill-Rite. The only nozzles they have are GPI. Go figure.

/ Fuel Transfer Pump #16  
That's the best I can come up with. The funny thing is they didn't stock the GPI pumps only the Fill-Rite. The only nozzles they have are GPI. Go figure.

reminds me of the tractor canopies.. my tsc stocked femco tractor canopies.. they came with a cover.. when the cover wore out you bought another canvas cover.

the repalcement canvas covers they sold were snoco.. and stated right on the package thatt hey were not compatible with femco buggy tops? really?

well.. I actually bought one and tried it.. they looked the same to me.

and...

yes.. they fit fine.

Go figure.. :)

/ Fuel Transfer Pump
dex3361 said:
It sure looks just like it. I bought mine at Tractor Supply.

They must just be junk then.