Blitz Fuel can parts?

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #11  
I love how they say if you live in one of the states that outlaw buying replacement filler nozzles you can buy the exact same product but for 'water' cans.

isnt the pics showing a white plastic for water and black for gas from that website?

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #12  
hi there,
I live in Santiago, Chile and have lost that bloody yellow cap; and since Blitz went bankrput last year it's clearly impossible to find spare parts here in South America ... any hint whether i could buy them in Ebay or Amazon, or somewhere else?
kindest regards,
Tom疽 Greene :)

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #13  
hi there,
I live in Santiago, Chile and have lost that bloody yellow cap; and since Blitz went bankrput last year it's clearly impossible to find spare parts here in South America ... any hint whether i could buy them in Ebay or Amazon, or somewhere else?
kindest regards,
Tom疽 Greene :)

I use a cork in a few of mine. Works perfect.

Chris

/ Blitz Fuel can parts?
A rubber stopper works ok...

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #15  
cool, thanks for the feedback .. I'll try to find a PVC pipe-cap at my local store (if I go to the gas station with a cork cap they won't sell me any parafine!)

kind regards from Chile :)

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #16  
The hardware store should sell cane tips...the rubber thing on the end of walking canes.

They work almost perfectly.

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #17  
cool, never thought that option, I'll check a medical supply store as well
thanks a lot!
The hardware store should sell cane tips...the rubber thing on the end of walking canes.

They work almost perfectly.

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #18  
Try out EZ-Pour. The cap you're looking for is probably available here.

PARTS « EZ-POUR

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #19  
I need 4 yellow end caps for a Blitz 5 gallon fuel can. HEB44

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #20  
Lots of Blitz parts on E-Bay. Caps, spouts, whole cans. I just bought 2 new 5 gallon cans. The newer gas cans are PIA.