Blitz Fuel can parts?

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #1  

ultrarunner

Epic Contributor
SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
Tractor
Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 and RTV900 with restored 1948 Deere M, 1949 Farmall Cub, 1953 Ford Jubliee and 1957 Ford 740 Row Crop, Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer 50 assorted vehicles from 1905 to 2006
fuel-grey_15.jpg

Looking for the yellow cap on the end of the spout...

The Blitz site is still up even though the company is gone.

The company that bought the Blitz line did not buy the fuel segment.

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #2  
I may have an extra kicking around- I'll look today/tomorrow, will mail you it for Christmas....you have been nice- right?

/ Blitz Fuel can parts?
That would be great...

Right now I'm using a tapered wooden dowel.

More than happy to pay you for it if one is available.

Merry Christmas!

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #4  
I found some!...a little easier than expected to boot-

I e-mailed Blitz years ago about that part and its propensity to run away when I wasn't looking. In addition, the only way to get a replacement was to buy a whole new nozzle. Great idea, poor implementation. Lawsuit aside, they probably wouldn't have gone out of business based on the sales of those pesky replacement parts.....

Anyway, they responded and sent me a bunch of them. Guess it was just as easy to throw a handful in the envelope and not much difference in postage.

Shoot me a pm with your mailing address and I'll send 2 out to you tomorrow- no charge- no worry. I only have one blitz can left with that nozzle and it's on its last legs-

/ Blitz Fuel can parts?
Thanks CBW1999

It was Christmas all over again this morning when the postman delivered your package...

I have several of the Blitz cans and will treasure these!

Thanks again for your kindness.

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #6  
Check out this website...they carry replacement parts. Just got a couple myself from here and was really happy how Mark was able to get me taken care of.

HI-FLO FUEL SPOUT « EZ-POUR

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #7  
Check out this website...they carry replacement parts. Just got a couple myself from here and was really happy how Mark was able to get me taken care of.

HI-FLO FUEL SPOUT « EZ-POUR

I love how they say if you live in one of the states that outlaw buying replacement filler nozzles you can buy the exact same product but for 'water' cans.

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #8  
I know, this is what it is coming to these days just to get something that works.

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #9  
I love how they say if you live in one of the states that outlaw buying replacement filler nozzles you can buy the exact same product but for 'water' cans.

Buy them now....stock up...... its only a matter of time before some idiot uses one for gas, then thinks- hey it says for water too! Then, off they go like Blitz- a victim of civil law.

I can see the TV ads now.

"If you EVER, used a gasoline spout for any other purpose than intended and, were killed, maimed, injured, sickened, inconvenienced, or otherwise annoyed- you deserve money.

The manufacturers KNEW that YOU were too stupid, ignorant, dumb or otherwise incapacitated at the intellectual level to safely use THEIR product- you DESERVE money.

Call now- our team of experienced loop hole jumpers will add you to the list of thousands like you. Your settlement will undoubtedly be just enough to cover the phone call to our professional hustlers.

There is limited time to join us in bankrupting another American company.. Don't wait- "

/ Blitz Fuel can parts? #10  

HI-FLO FUEL SPOUT ォ EZ-POUR
I picked up 2 of the HI-FLO fuel spouts($9.99) the other day at my local TSC store they work great.Manager tells me they have sold 100,s already.coobie