Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
    Tractor
    Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer

Default Blitz Fuel can parts?

-fuel-grey_15-jpg

Looking for the yellow cap on the end of the spout...

The Blitz site is still up even though the company is gone.

The company that bought the Blitz line did not buy the fuel segment.

Tractor
    Kubota 7510, Toro Groundsmaster 217D

Default Re: Blitz Fuel can parts?

I may have an extra kicking around- I'll look today/tomorrow, will mail you it for Christmas....you have been nice- right?
    I thank God everyday for all of the blessings he has given me- especially for the one's I do not recognize or see!

Tractor

That would be great...

Right now I'm using a tapered wooden dowel.

More than happy to pay you for it if one is available.

Merry Christmas!

Tractor

I found some!...a little easier than expected to boot-

I e-mailed Blitz years ago about that part and its propensity to run away when I wasn't looking. In addition, the only way to get a replacement was to buy a whole new nozzle. Great idea, poor implementation. Lawsuit aside, they probably wouldn't have gone out of business based on the sales of those pesky replacement parts.....

Anyway, they responded and sent me a bunch of them. Guess it was just as easy to throw a handful in the envelope and not much difference in postage.

Shoot me a pm with your mailing address and I'll send 2 out to you tomorrow- no charge- no worry. I only have one blitz can left with that nozzle and it's on its last legs-
    I thank God everyday for all of the blessings he has given me- especially for the one's I do not recognize or see!

Tractor

Thanks CBW1999

It was Christmas all over again this morning when the postman delivered your package...

I have several of the Blitz cans and will treasure these!

Thanks again for your kindness.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3540 w/ LA514 FEL, 66" QA Bucket, 48" QA Forks, 7' RB, 18" Ripper, Ferris IS2000z ZTR

Check out this website...they carry replacement parts. Just got a couple myself from here and was really happy how Mark was able to get me taken care of.

HI-FLO FUEL SPOUT EZ-POUR

Quote Originally Posted by PhilY View Post
    Check out this website...they carry replacement parts. Just got a couple myself from here and was really happy how Mark was able to get me taken care of.

HI-FLO FUEL SPOUT EZ-POUR
    I love how they say if you live in one of the states that outlaw buying replacement filler nozzles you can buy the exact same product but for 'water' cans.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3540 w/ LA514 FEL, 66" QA Bucket, 48" QA Forks, 7' RB, 18" Ripper, Ferris IS2000z ZTR

I know, this is what it is coming to these days just to get something that works.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by crazyal View Post
    I love how they say if you live in one of the states that outlaw buying replacement filler nozzles you can buy the exact same product but for 'water' cans.
    Buy them now....stock up...... its only a matter of time before some idiot uses one for gas, then thinks- hey it says for water too! Then, off they go like Blitz- a victim of civil law.

I can see the TV ads now.

"If you EVER, used a gasoline spout for any other purpose than intended and, were killed, maimed, injured, sickened, inconvenienced, or otherwise annoyed- you deserve money.

The manufacturers KNEW that YOU were too stupid, ignorant, dumb or otherwise incapacitated at the intellectual level to safely use THEIR product- you DESERVE money.

Call now- our team of experienced loop hole jumpers will add you to the list of thousands like you. Your settlement will undoubtedly be just enough to cover the phone call to our professional hustlers.

There is limited time to join us in bankrupting another American company.. Don't wait- "

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Quote Originally Posted by PhilY View Post

HI-FLO FUEL SPOUT ォ EZ-POUR
    I picked up 2 of the HI-FLO fuel spouts($9.99) the other day at my local TSC store they work great.Manager tells me they have sold 100,s already.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast