Ford 4600 transmission fluid

/ Ford 4600 transmission fluid
Thanks for all the responses, I didn't get a manual with the tractor. This is very helpful.

/ Ford 4600 transmission fluid #12  
John Deere sells Hy-Gard II, Low Viscosity Hy-Gard, and Bio Hygard II. Most people use Hy-Gard II around here. My John deere skid loader actually used 15w-40 engine oil for the hydraulics.

/ Ford 4600 transmission fluid #13  
I am looking to change the transmission fluid in my Ford 4600. From what I understand, the transmission fluid is separate from the hydraulic fluid on this tractor. I have seen plenty of information on the hydraulic fluid, but am having difficulty finding information on what type of transmission fluid it takes, how much it takes, and if there is a filter or not for the transmission fluid and if so where is it located?
Hopefully there are some other Ford 4600 owners who have done a transmission fluid change or others that know the answers to these questions.
Thanks.

hello maybe this is a bit late but ive just changed gear and backend oil in my ford 4600. gearbox and backend are seperate. fill the backend in the plug on top of axle below the seat, dipstick is on the opposite side. if ur tractor has a cab the gearbox filler is on the gear levers plate which is under the cab floormat, remove the mat and then remove the plate underneath the filler plug is under it. level plug is on r/h side as u sit in the tractor behind the brake pedals on side of gearbox. just use tractor universial oil for both. backend takes.. 48.5 litres and gearbox takes 12.7 litres. let me know if this helps.

/ Ford 4600 transmission fluid #14  
hello maybe this is a bit late but ive just changed gear and backend oil in my ford 4600. gearbox and backend are seperate. fill the backend in the plug on top of axle below the seat, dipstick is on the opposite side. if ur tractor has a cab the gearbox filler is on the gear levers plate which is under the cab floormat, remove the mat and then remove the plate underneath the filler plug is under it. level plug is on r/h side as u sit in the tractor behind the brake pedals on side of gearbox. just use tractor universial oil for both. backend takes.. 48.5 litres and gearbox takes 12.7 litres. let me know if this helps.

were you able to locate the level plug for the backend ?? the gearbox level plug is an easy find -- nothing sticks out for the backend tho .. thanks !!