Oil Filter Comparison

/ Oil Filter Comparison #41  
I use wix/napa on all my vehicles.

On the 790, the price differents is little of deere vs. wix/napa...... 790 gets the deere filters

/ Oil Filter Comparison #42  
Guys/gals I'll tell you the sad truth......I have a HARD time passing up the FRAM toughgard with the abrasive black coating on it's end. For one thing,I think,hey,it's FRAM! But the SELLIN' thing is I can spin it off without a tool even if my hands are a lil'oily.
So, yeah, my backhoe gets NAPA or WIX,but my Mustang,Aerostar,Lincoln and Ford 250 usually end up with a FRAM.Just have a hard time resisting that easy change feature. LOL! don-ohio :)^)

/ Oil Filter Comparison
Guys/gals I'll tell you the sad truth......I have a HARD time passing up the FRAM toughgard with the abrasive black coating on it's end. For one thing,I think,hey,it's FRAM! But the SELLIN' thing is I can spin it off without a tool even if my hands are a lil'oily.
So, yeah, my backhoe gets NAPA or WIX,but my Mustang,Aerostar,Lincoln and Ford 250 usually end up with a FRAM.Just have a hard time resisting that easy change feature. LOL! don-ohio :)^)

Buy a Spray can of truck bed coating and spray the Wix yourself.

/ Oil Filter Comparison #44  
I use PURE POWER or System One Filters have for years and they last a LIFETIME All you do is take them apart clean in a parts washer then soapy HOT water blow dry with compressed air put back together and save your money in the long turm get cleaner oil better flow and they don't end up in a landfill.

/ Oil Filter Comparison
Does that leave a roughened coating? Sounds like a plan! Thanks! don-ohio :)^)

The duplicolor kind leaves a fairly rough coating. I guess it will hold up to heat:confused3:

/ Oil Filter Comparison #47  
Thanks,94B! Worth a try! Never woulda'thought of that. don-ohio :)^)

/ Oil Filter Comparison #49  
Hi , I just bought a new 2013 massey ferguson GC 1710 . It replaced the GC 2610,2410,2310 . I found I need a NAPA GOLD 1360 engine oil filter , but what Hydraullic oil filter do I need , also what air filter do I need as the owners manuals tells nothing !! Thanks Bud

/ Oil Filter Comparison #50  
wip in paint.. roll in some grit? ;)