Oil Filter Comparison

/ Oil Filter Comparison
Hi , I just bought a new 2013 massey ferguson GC 1710 . It replaced the GC 2610,2410,2310 . I found I need a NAPA GOLD 1360 engine oil filter , but what Hydraullic oil filter do I need , also what air filter do I need as the owners manuals tells nothing !! Thanks Bud

A lot of the times the hydraulic filters are only availabke at the dealer. If you had the number you may be able to cross it over. If you ask in the MF forum someone may k,now.

/ Oil Filter Comparison #52  
speaking of filter oem brands.. etc.

I was picking up an oil filter for my yukon.. pf61 is the ac delco OE filter. it was 40 cents cheaper than the purolater and the fram filter setting next to it on the shelf.

Looking at the filter.. feeling it.. weight..e tc. I'd BET the fram extra guard ( which was the most expensive of the 3 ) was a better filter. but heck.. i figure you can't go wrong with the ac delco filter in the book for your truck.. etc.

On ford. look at the fl1a motorcraft filter. it crosses to ph8a fram, st8a supertech.. napa 1515 auto application, 1452 other appl..e tc.

the fl1a can be had for 2.99$ in some places.... that's cheaper than any of it's cross reference.

I have seen people on the internet (so I can't confirm) saying that the same company that makes the filters for AC Delco also make the STP filters. The STP filters are usually the cheapest filters on the shelves. They could be made differently, or maybe not?

/ Oil Filter Comparison #53  
I have seen people on the internet (so I can't confirm) saying that the same company that makes the filters for AC Delco also make the STP filters. The STP filters are usually the cheapest filters on the shelves. They could be made differently, or maybe not?

i know the stp and ac delco filter are close in price at walmart for my yukon.. with the fram being a tad more.. just frome weight.. the fram weighs more too

/ Oil Filter Comparison #54  

i know the stp and ac delco filter are close in price at walmart for my yukon.. with the fram being a tad more.. just frome weight.. the fram weighs more too

/ Oil Filter Comparison #55  

you can say that again!

/ Oil Filter Comparison #56  
you can say that again!

i'm not sure why it double posted.. but assume it was part of the board hiccup that happend. I didn't purposefully double post.

/ Oil Filter Comparison #57  
i'm not sure why it double posted.. but assume it was part of the board hiccup that happend. I didn't purposefully double post.

I know it wasn't on purpose, I see it all the time, just for some reason this time I had to make a comment.

/ Oil Filter Comparison #59  

Yea we still are dealing with that double post issue? I have done it a few times myself i see recently?? What happended to the outcome of that Dbl post thread we had like a year ago going and Muhhamad was "looking " into it?

/ Oil Filter Comparison #60  
Heck the coating on a fram if oil gets on it and with the heat and time it flakes off.

they have been holding up for me on a tractor.. 1 year anyway. though no oil gets on them.

a lil gas sometimes from over choke though.

they are cheap enough to chage out more often if they do get damaged though.. :)