Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota B2630, '53 Farmall Super H, '47 Farmall AI, '44 Farmall A

Default SUDT2 - Quiet!!

I just did my 300 hour service on my kubota B2630. A 5 gal. pail of SUDT2 was only another $20, so I figured what the heck, I'll give it a shot. Holy cow! You can't believe how much quieter the tractor is. The hydro whine is all but gone. What you do hear, sounds more refined and less raspy - if that makes any sense. The motion back and forth with the hydro pedal is noticeably smoother.

I know several of you are laughing right now. I'm a big machine guy and was very skeptical of this 'magical new fluid'. I had read a couple of posts mentioning that the super udt quieted the transmissions, and others said it did not. I've got to tell you, whatever it is makes a HUGE difference. Try it, you'll love it.

Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

Default Re: SUDT2 - Quiet!!

Wher did you get it for that price??I'd buy 50 gallons if that is the correct price.
    Kubota grand L 3130; 723 loader; Hinged back Box Scraper; 7' HD Back Blade; Tooth Bar; PHD w/ 9 & 12 Inch Auger; PEC; Carryall

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota MX5100

Quote Originally Posted by johnk View Post
    Wher did you get it for that price??I'd buy 50 gallons if that is the correct price.
    I think he means it was $20 more.
    Kubota MX5100
    '95 Ram 2500 CTD
    Stihl MS441 ported
    Stihl MS280 ported

Tractor

Yes, I obviously meant it was only $20 more than the regular UDT - $107 vs $87.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    kubota 7040sud

only one luck you mine took 2.5 buckets

Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

My fault. I was pretty excited............20 dollars more is more like it. I'll pay the price once again when my next change comes up...
    Kubota grand L 3130; 723 loader; Hinged back Box Scraper; 7' HD Back Blade; Tooth Bar; PHD w/ 9 & 12 Inch Auger; PEC; Carryall

Tractor
    Kubota L 3000DT/ M 9000 DTC

Nspec, your findings don't surprise me at all. SUDT 2 is 75% synthetic. If you want to have even better results next time try some 100% synthetic Amsoil tractor hyd/trans fluid. It will make your tractor quieter, smoother and run cooler than ever before.

Before the war starts, I do not work for Amsoil. I only use some of their products and have for about 20 yrs.

When you were changing oil you didn't even realize you would be testing dino oil against synthetic blend. Now that you've seen for yourself how much better a synthetic blend makes things operate this could be a turning point in your life. It only took one eye opening experience for me and I wanted to learn more about what I had been missing. I was open minded enough to go against the grain and find out for myself instead of just following the other sheep down the path like most do. Your eyes have been opened to a whole new world and you are just on the tip of the iceberg. Happy tractoring my friend, welcome to synthetic lubricants and the benefits they have to offer.
    All kubota All the time

Tractor

I've been using synthetic for years in engines. This is the first transmission or hydraulic application where I've used it. Also the first time I've actually been able to see/hear/feel an obvious difference as a result.

Tractor
    Kubota L 3000DT/ M 9000 DTC

The first tractor I used Amsoil in amazed me. It started like normal and everything sounded like it always did. About 3 or 4 seconds after cranking it had a noticable drop in engine noise. After that is when I started testing their products in other applications. Over the years I have tried about every synthetic out there. None do what Amsoil does, not even close.
    All kubota All the time

Gold Member
    Tractor
    918 allis-chalmers

It was expensive,but I replaced the shuttle clutch fluid of my AC 918 backhoe with pure Mobil I synthetic transmission fluid, because I FEARED the job of rebuiding the shuttle clutch and internals. It has worked out really well thru the years,and has not gotten that burned smell or look that other t-r-ans fluid does after a lot of hours. I got a deal thru the Marathon dealer I used to work for so I bought 30 qts. or so at half-price. Haven't had to add much either. don-ohio (:^)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast