Any American made manual grease guns?

/ Any American made manual grease guns? #1  

lew61

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240HST
Not too long ago, I purchased a Lincoln manual grease gun. The last time I replaced the grease tube, the top wouldn't tighten correctly - it acted like the threads were stripped. Then, this morning, as I was greasing the fel, the top of the gun blew off. Yes, it was a mess - a nearly full tube of grease...:mad: So, is there a better made gun available. Looking at the Lincoln, the threads on the barrel are too shallow - I had not cross-threaded the parts. :thumbdown:

/ Any American made manual grease guns? #2  
I use a electric Milwaukee gun.

/ Any American made manual grease guns?
Thanks for the link, Mike.:thumbsup:

I ordered the Milwaukee and it arrived today - come to find out, it too is made in China. :( That said, it looks to be well-made. Here's hoping. :crossfingers:

/ Any American made manual grease guns? #6  
If that Milwaukee fails, Alemite still makes several models here in the U.S.

* Heavy duty series- Lever
* Heavy Duty series -Extra Long Solid Lever
* High Pressure Series
* C 600

I'm pleased with the Milwaukee. The barrel is heavy and the threads are good and full - unlike on the Lincoln manual gun that blew apart. Plus, I've got hand and kneeling issues that make the Milwaukee an even better choice for me. Thanks for all the help. :thumbsup:

/ Any American made manual grease guns? #8  
I bought the Milwaukee rechargable grease gun a few months ago. So far I really like it. Supposed to pump 7-8 tubes of grease before it needs to be recharged. I don't like the fact it was made in China but the quality seems to be very high and comparable to my USA made Milwaukee tools.