Diesel fuel red or green

/ Diesel fuel red or green #1  

gregz

Bronze Member
Tractor
BX 2350
Whats better for my machine. Red off road or pay at the pump green fuel. I can get red off road from work, cheap, free !!

cheers
gregz

/ Diesel fuel red or green #2  
Both are fine. The only thing that matters is that you don't run off road diesel in an ON road vehicle. There are large fines associated with running off road (non taxed) fuel in highway vehicles.

/ Diesel fuel red or green #3  
It shouldn't make a difference to your tractor. It will make a difference to your wallet's thickness. :)

Steve

/ Diesel fuel red or green #4  
if you run some off road in your pickup how long does it take to get the red die out by running on road diesel.

/ Diesel fuel red or green #5  
Whats better for my machine. Red off road or pay at the pump green fuel. I can get red off road from work, cheap, free !!

cheers
gregz

Here we go again. Their is no difference in the fuel, other than the red dye and the lack of road taxes.

/ Diesel fuel red or green #6  
if you run some off road in your pickup how long does it take to get the red die out by running on road diesel.

I have heard that "they" can detect 1:1000 gallons but I have no proof of that.

/ Diesel fuel red or green #7  
Well, everybody knows the cheaper red fuel or even free fuel makes there machines run top notch......

So..... where do I apply for employment where you work?

/ Diesel fuel red or green #8  
The free fuel is the best fuel, who cares if it's green or red.

/ Diesel fuel red or green #9  

The Red Dye stains your fuel filters. Doesn't come out without replacing said filters.

/ Diesel fuel red or green #10  
Do troopers check diesel vehicles for die at license checks?