Rotella T6 rebate

/ Rotella T6 rebate #1  

3930dave

Tractor
Ford 3930
" To receive your Shell Rotellaョ T6 Full Synthetic $5 rebate, follow the instructions listed below. Offer valid March 1 - May 31, 2013. "

Above info is on the Shell site:

Shell Rotella T6 Rebate - Shell Rotella

Getting late here, so maybe it's just me..... but I don't see any "instructions listed below" on that page.

1) New contest, page is not set up properly ?

2) I'm in Canada, contest is USA eligible only ?

3) The page has been hacked ?

4) I'm falling asleep at the keyboard ?

5) Or, ____________________ ?

Rgds, D.

/ Rotella T6 rebate #2  
Seems to have a bunch of fields that you fill in, not sure why it is not showing for you.

/ Rotella T6 rebate #3  
If you can only get the rebate on 1 gal its not hardly worth the time.

/ Rotella T6 rebate #4  
It actually says a limit of two. That's almost enough to do my Kubota. Just wish I could get it by the quart around here.

/ Rotella T6 rebate #5  
If you can only get the rebate on 1 gal its not hardly worth the time.

~25% savings. That's a pretty good coupon.

It looks like my mother is getting some Rotella this month. I need 3 for the truck and 2 for the tractor!

ac

/ Rotella T6 rebate
Thanks guys.

Until I get a Canuck commenting otherwise, I'm going to assume that it is USA only. I still don't see any Fill in The Boxes stuff today.

Rgds, D.

/ Rotella T6 rebate #7  
Thanks guys.

Until I get a Canuck commenting otherwise, I'm going to assume that it is USA only. I still don't see any Fill in The Boxes stuff today.

Rgds, D.

I clicked on the link and found the fields to fill in that Code54 mentions. In the tiny print at the bottom it does indeed say "Offer valid only in USA". Except for Rhode Island.

/ Rotella T6 rebate #8  
Got two jugs this morning from Advance Auto Parts. Using a promo code found on Fatwallet.com for 30% off it came to $32.19 for two jugs plus 5.00 rebate.Not too bad.

/ Rotella T6 rebate #9  
Got two jugs this morning from Advance Auto Parts. Using a promo code found on Fatwallet.com for 30% off it came to $32.19 for two jugs plus 5.00 rebate.Not too bad.

I spent $34.20 with 7% tax for 2 jugs AND a PureOne filter for the wife's car!

ac

/ Rotella T6 rebate #10  
Does anybody see the address to mail the required submission??