Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks?

/ Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks? #1  

sqdqo

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 492 w/Quicke Q750 loader
Where does a person find an elevated diesel fuel storage tank like you see on farms?

/ Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks? #3  
I just googled this and ther are numerous above ground fuel tank manufactures. There is a 200 gallon one that is very nice with stand

/ Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks?
I just googled this and ther are numerous above ground fuel tank manufactures. There is a 200 gallon one that is very nice with stand

Where is the 200 gal unit?

/ Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks? #5  
We got one free from a friend and our fuel company provided the other, both are on stands and 300 gallons.

/ Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks? #6  
Look up. :confused3: sorry I could not resist. Most farmers get theirs from the fuel dealer, but I have seen several on crags list.

/ Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks? #7  
Most large farmers have the old silver ones in the trees and often give them away if you collect as they are too small these days and dont meet law in some areas . Realy nice ones i have seen make up to $100 on auctions , There were 9 ugly 300 gallon tanks on this farm that i am slowly giving away for case of beer each etc and hardly worth hauling long distances to scrap being so light .

/ Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks? #8  
i wanted to get a used one i found, but the dealers wont fill it. they told me i now would be required to have a catch basin that can hold the entire contents of the tank in case of a leak.

that blows......

i guess if the tank was in place for years and filled regularly (ie grandfathered in) theres no issue. only new tanks.

Or i can get some kind of double walled tank.

i lost interest. use 5 gal cans

/ Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks? #9  
Make sure your local guy will fill it.

Chris

/ Where do you find the elevated diesel storage tanks? #10  
Where does a person find an elevated diesel fuel storage tank like you see on farms?

A friend of mine, here in Northern Lower Mich, delivers them. Not sure how far they travel, but if you are interested, I'll get in touch with him.