Napa 85475 "All purpose" ok for kubota??

/ Napa 85475 "All purpose" ok for kubota?? #1  

LD1

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
I searched with no luck, and I know I will probably get flamed for this for being cheap, but any thoughts as to wether it would be okay to use in my L3400 gear.

NAPA AUTO PARTS

I know it dont specifically say that it meets the kubota specs. It meets JD303, case hy-tran, and MF permatran specs.

Now normally I go to TSC and use the travellers universal that says it meets kubota UDT specs, but thats a drive and napa is right around the corner. No warranty issues to be worried about and no HST. Just a plane jane tractor with a transmission and FEL. Not really that much different than the tractors of 50 years ago....

/ Napa 85475 "All purpose" ok for kubota?? #2  
I'm sure it would work fine. That being said I just swapped out the factory full in our gear MX5100 for SUDT2 and have already noticed quieter gear noise, easier shuttle shifting and gear changing and the steering is a bit lighter. It was expensive($94 per 5 gal.) but worth it imo.

/ Napa 85475 "All purpose" ok for kubota?? #3  
I use NAPA SUDT in my BX 25. I took the specs from the operating manual and we Matched up the equivalent NAPA product. Could not tell any difference in performance from the factory juice. I buy all my lubricants and filters at NAPA. They give me fleet discount for my Military discount so that drops the price 40-50%.

Ron

/ Napa 85475 "All purpose" ok for kubota??
What is the napa part number on that SUDT?? I didnt see it listed on their website and the only "tractor transmission/hydraulic fluid" that my local napa carries is the 85475 stuff.

/ Napa 85475 "All purpose" ok for kubota??
85-405

Ron

Thanks. I looked it up. Its $10 per 5 gal more, and still dont say it meets kubota spec. AND it isnt available at my local NAPA.

May just have to make the trip in town to TSC.:confused2:

/ Napa 85475 "All purpose" ok for kubota?? #7  
Thanks. I looked it up. Its $10 per 5 gal more, and still dont say it meets kubota spec. AND it isnt available at my local NAPA.

May just have to make the trip in town to TSC.:confused2:

They could order it in.