John Deere Break in Plus 10w-30

/ John Deere Break in Plus 10w-30 #1  

Bayouownbeer

Tractor
2012 John Deere 4105
Can this oil be used in other applications such as lawn mowers in such or a Chevy 350 v8. Reason I ask is because we have 10 gallons left from a New John Deere Genetator that is not being used. I have read that only difference is it is a non-detergent oil Vs detergent.

/ John Deere Break in Plus 10w-30
I'm really not sure if this is non-detergent or not. Anyone ?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Pics of container

/ John Deere Break in Plus 10w-30 #4  
Hey,only guessing here.The second picture of the label states the 10W30 oil is suitable for up to 500 hours of use.That would most likely be a detergent oil.Perhaps a little more robust additive package with a little moire ZDDP(zinc)
I would expect this would be OK to use in anything except the newest automobiles with smaller catalytic convertors-zinc-a great anti-wear additive-is hard on converters and oxygen sensors
An older truck and your small engines should be fine with this oil .Good Luck!

Hey,only guessing here.The second picture of the label states the 10W30 oil is suitable for up to 500 hours of use.That would most likely be a detergent oil.Perhaps a little more robust additive package with a little moire ZDDP(zinc)
I would expect this would be OK to use in anything except the newest automobiles with smaller catalytic convertors-zinc-a great anti-wear additive-is hard on converters and oxygen sensors
An older truck and your small engines should be fine with this oil .Good Luck!

Thanks for you input.

/ John Deere Break in Plus 10w-30 #6  
Yes, it's not what is in it rather its what's not in it. Should be fine to use.

/ John Deere Break in Plus 10w-30 #7  
Can this oil be used in other applications such as lawn mowers in such or a Chevy 350 v8. Reason I ask is because we have 10 gallons left from a New John Deere Genetator that is not being used. I have read that only difference is it is a non-detergent oil Vs detergent.

The JD break-in oil does contain detergency additves