2007 New Holland TC30 Oil and filters?

/ 2007 New Holland TC30 Oil and filters? #1  

plasmacon

Tractor
2007 New Holland TC30
I've got a 2007 New Holland TC30 that has a frame mounted back hoe and front end loader. I'm located in western Kentucky, and I am not sure what I need to do maintenance wise. If some one could tell me what oil and filters I need to change, I would greatly appreciate it. I've had it for a couple of years and it has 150 hours on it. I need to know what to buy, brands etc if some one is willing to take a few minutes. What all should I do? Oil, fuel, hydraulics, grease etc? My manuals are in storage, lost until who knows when. Just a quick list of filters, grease, and oils would be helpful. Thanks Patrick.

/ 2007 New Holland TC30 Oil and filters? #2  
Welcome!
oil-any 15W40 motor oil will be fine-diesel rated,Shell Rotella is very popular.
oil filter-Carquest 85348,Wix 51348-very common
If you have the hydrostatic transmission,the service interval is first change with filter at 50 hours,about 8 gallons,every 600 hours after.
grease-moly-disulfied black grease is an excellant low cost choice.
More questions?Post back or post the questions on the New Holland owning and Operating Forum.
Good Luck!

/ 2007 New Holland TC30 Oil and filters?
Thank you for your response. I guess I have some other questions. A mod could move this to the New Holland Operating forum if needed. Otherwise, I will finish this thread and post there in the future.

1. What do I need to do for a manual transmission?
2. What kind of hydraulic fluid and filter to use?
3. Do I just hit every grease fitting, or are there any I should avoid?
4. Are there any issues I need to be warned about with this tractor?

I dont think anything has been done to the tractor.

/ 2007 New Holland TC30 Oil and filters? #4  
Your tractor will use the same fluid for the transmission,hydraulics,and final drive.Universal Tractor Fluid(UTF)meeting the Ford/New Holland 134 spec such as New Holland Ambra-very common.
Hydraulic filter-Carquest 84098 or equiv.
The loader and backhoe should be greased every 10 hours,or so.The tractor itself a little less often.
Your TC30,used to be a Ford 1610?,Shibauru unit made for decades-good basic unit.
Even though you can't locate you operators manual,you really need to obtain one.It will give fluid capacities,drain and refill instructions,etc.Maybe 20 bucks at a dealer or online.
Once again,unleash your questions on the New Holland forum for much better answer answers than I can provide,and most likely more than you care to read,Good Luck!

/ 2007 New Holland TC30 Oil and filters? #5  
When I bought mine the dealer said 30wt oil was fine in the hydralics