I need a grease gun that won't leak or ooze oil

/ I need a grease gun that won't leak or ooze oil #11  
I second the Milwaukee M12 battery operated gun. I have nothing but great experience with it. I run a lot of extra thick grease through it and it has primed for the most part with out fail. FYI Milwaukee has a new M18 battery operated gun it looks very similar to the M12. It does have higher pump pressure and a two speeded trigger. One potion for volume and one for pressure. They all come with 5 year warranty. Yes the cost is their for me the time it has save me makes it very worth it. Thanks John

/ I need a grease gun that won't leak or ooze oil #12  
Ive been using a Lincoln 1134 for years now. Great gun.
41QkfomL1dL._SX385_.jpg

Lincoln Lubrication 1134 Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Grease Gun with Whip Hose and Rigid Pipe : Amazon.com : Automotive
Another vote for the Lincoln. I went thru several automotive store brands till I bought my Lincoln.

Now with increasing equipment and locations I'm seriously thinking of getting an electric.

EVERY time I "grease" I end up getting some on my gloves etc. So when I decide it's "grease" day - to minimize excess mess - I fill a lot of zerks.

/ I need a grease gun that won't leak or ooze oil #13  
For $9.95 each, I got this one hand GG2.jpg, and this 10" long grease pipe GG3.jpg, from the online Bobcat Store clearance page.

Bobcat Store: *CLEARANCE!*

They also have the short stroke, short pipe model GG1.jpg, for $9.95.

No leaks so far. :thumbsup:

/ I need a grease gun that won't leak or ooze oil #14  
When i grease, i pull on a pair of those thin blue rubber glove, over my hands or leather gloves. Really helps keep things clean.

/ I need a grease gun that won't leak or ooze oil #15  
Just bought the Lincoln 1134 based on the comments. Mine have all been a pain.... leaks, sometimes grease doesn't come out, plunger rubber part inside cylinder is junk.. yada, yada...
Should arrive Monday. Hope you guys are right.

/ I need a grease gun that won't leak or ooze oil #16  
Just bought the Lincoln 1134 based on the comments. Mine have all been a pain.... leaks, sometimes grease doesn't come out, plunger rubber part inside cylinder is junk.. yada, yada...
Should arrive Monday. Hope you guys are right.

Probably the best manual grease gun you can get. Alemite makes a couple nice ones too, but the Lincoln is just as good and easier to find.

/ I need a grease gun that won't leak or ooze oil #17  
I always pull the plunger and lock after every use . Been doing it for years as my Grandfather and Father both did it . Reason supposedly is 1) it relieves the pressure on the grease inside thus with higher temperatures during day , room for expansion , and 2) relieves pressure on plunger thus if it sits for weeks or months between use the plunger does not deform .

I have a Lincoln air powered , not sure what model number but it is sweet , continuous pump with trigger squeezed .

Fred H.