filter numbers

/ filter numbers #1  

redhawk

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
i've been trying to find out my filter numbers on my b7500.
both for the oil and for the dual transmission filters. i have been forward and backwards thru my operator's manual and cannot find the numbers. anybody out there already have to do the work on this? i wanted to reference the kubota #'s
to a hastings catalog that i have. i would also like to know the kubota air filter # for my little 7500 if any one knows.
thanks, kevin

/ filter numbers #2  
redhawk,
Have you check for numbers on the filters.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ filter numbers #3  
Kevin, that was a minor sore spot with me, too. I haven't seen a Kubota owner's manual that listed the part numbers for filters, as I think they should. You have to look in the Parts Manual for the numbers, and the only parts manual I have is for the B2710.

Bird

/ filter numbers
thomas, i have to take the filters off the machine to find the numbers. i'd rather know the numbers before i do that.

bird, thanks, looks like i need to buy a parts manual.

redhawk

/ filter numbers #5  
Redhawk, I went out to www.tractorsmart.com and found that they have your filter numbers posted in their parts program. I was going to copy them for you and post them, however, I thought you may enjoy doing it. Let me know how you made out. Jon S.

/ filter numbers #6  
Redhawk - I second what Jon S said. Go to Tractorsmart.com and getting all the filters (hydraulic, oil, air, fuel) is easy.
Ed

/ filter numbers
thanks guys! just went to tractor smart and printed out the filter numbers. what a group of people!!!! thanks!

redhawk