Engine oil

/ Engine oil #141  
Yes, there are 3 things you can't discuss on a tractor forum... politics, computers, and oils. :laughing:

hst vs manual as well..... :)

/ Engine oil #142  
Yes. Much more power. Careful attention paid to port timing and squish will really untap some incredible power.

I can't imagine ever running a stock saw again.

We fixin to step out for the evening but I may look you up on that. I haven't got a clue as to what you just said. :D

/ Engine oil #143  
Just think about Thomabear. Even if you didn't learn anything here. You at least went from a new member to member just on 1 topic:D

LOL :D

Ya I got off on the wrong foot for sure. I better stick to tractors. Have a good weekend!

/ Engine oil #146  
I hear you loud and clear. Gonna side track for a minute... Warn vs Superwinch: people think warn is the best ever because of their monster advertising budget, yet Superwinch is just as good, if not better. But because they do not advertise the way Warn does, people think they are inferior. Not true!!

Aside from Rotella, I do not see amy other brands of full sun at Chinamart, could be a reason for this?! Hence why I rarely shop there!!

Down here they carry lots of versions of Mobile 1. Also Valvoline Synpower. But the only two synthetic diesel oils they carry locally are T6 and Mobile 1.