What do you pay for diesel?

/ What do you pay for diesel? #1  

Bluest

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar F14D, DR Wheeled Trimmer
Just out of curiosity, how much are people in the US paying for diesel? I know it's cheaper, but just curious how much.

I use road diesel and paid about £1.38per litre which I think equates to about $5.22 per US gallon*. If I bought off road red diesel I think that costs about half that price.

*Update: I've subsequently learnt to use a calculator and diesel actually cost me about $9 a gallon not 5

Last edited:
   / What do you pay for diesel? #2  
$3.99 USD per gallon near Seattle, Washington

/ What do you pay for diesel?
That's actually more than I expected. There's a myth that fuel is super cheap on your side of the Atlantic.

/ What do you pay for diesel? #4  
It used to be much cheaper than gasoline, but around 1980 or so, it started going up and the price ended up eclipsing gasoline.

/ What do you pay for diesel? #5  
Over here in the "New" England prices are around $3.89 USD per gallon for diesel and $3.65 for petrol.;)

/ What do you pay for diesel? #6  
I just paid $4.25 per US gallon a couple days ago, the lowest I have noticed lately has been $ 3.99.

Paul

/ What do you pay for diesel?
How does that compare to petrol? Here it's a bit cheaper, about £1.30 a litre.

/ What do you pay for diesel? #8  
$3.79 pump price at local Shell station for taxed diesel. Non taxed red diesel $3.59 for less than 200 gallons.

/ What do you pay for diesel? #9  
3.84 a gallon here in NE Ohio.

/ What do you pay for diesel? #10  
Out in the sticks NE of Naples,Fl near where I live and usually fuel up $4.08 . Had to ride to western Ft.Myers FL the other night and it was $3.75 cents. Topped it off while I was out there.