B7800 Air Filter

/ B7800 Air Filter #1  

Tem9762

Tractor
Kubota B7800
Tried to replace the air filter that I bought from the dealer but it's about 5/8" to long and I can't get the air filter cover back on?? Been back to the dealer a couple of times with the actual housing and they couldn't get it to fit either. Anybody have the same problems or solution!! They are calling the company on Monday to see if they have heard of anything.

Thanks

/ B7800 Air Filter #2  
I have never had that problem with my B7800. Kind of surprising the dealer can't figure it out either.

/ B7800 Air Filter #3  
Is there a part number on the canister? If there is dealer should be able to trace it and see what it was supposed to fit or get filter number. May be someone replaced the canister from different model.

/ B7800 Air Filter
Yeah, they checked the numbers from the canister to the box to the computer system. Everything matched. Even tried of few other boxes off the shelve to see if somebody had switched them. I'm beginning to believe that the problem is at the manufacturer with the packaging people. We'll have to see.

/ B7800 Air Filter
Finally got it worked out. Had to order a new housing unit that holds the air filter. Both the housing and filter bottom have a different way of matching up that allows a tighter fit not like the old flat bottom system.

/ B7800 Air Filter #6  
Finally got it worked out. Had to order a new housing unit that holds the air filter. Both the housing and filter bottom have a different way of matching up that allows a tighter fit not like the old flat bottom system.
Umm ... well ... did you have to pay for that ?

And if so what was the price for the new housing ?

As a B2910 owner with the same engine, inquiring minds want to know ... :D

/ B7800 Air Filter
Umm ... well ... did you have to pay for that ?

And if so what was the price for the new housing ?

As a B2910 owner with the same engine, inquiring minds want to know ... :D

No didn't have to pay. My dealer guys are some good people!!! Said it wasn't my fault, kept the old housing to send back to Kubota to see what's up...

/ B7800 Air Filter #8