Cleaning diesel tank in Ford 6610

/ Cleaning diesel tank in Ford 6610 #1  

hennylille

Tractor
I have a problem. It is dirt in the tank and I dont know how to clean it. I dont see any drainage hole and think the tractor is rebuilt for sweden with a cabin.

Can any one help me. I have tried to with a tractor firm but they did not fix the problems. The tractor is very weak and does not work properly. If I use a compressor to blow air from filter into the tank the problem seem to disappear, but just for a while.

Winter is coming and I need to get i working.

Many thanks in advance

/ Cleaning diesel tank in Ford 6610 #2  
I have a problem. It is dirt in the tank and I dont know how to clean it. I dont see any drainage hole and think the tractor is rebuilt for sweden with a cabin. Can any one help me. I have tried to with a tractor firm but they did not fix the problems. The tractor is very weak and does not work properly. If I use a compressor to blow air from filter into the tank the problem seem to disappear, but just for a while. Winter is coming and I need to get i working. Many thanks in advance

You need to remove the tank and have it steam cleaned then thoroughly dryed.

Chris

/ Cleaning diesel tank in Ford 6610
You need to remove the tank and have it steam cleaned then thoroughly dryed.

Chris

Chris
Thank you so much for your suggestion. There is a problem though because the traktor is rebuilt for sweden with cabin and security construction to protect drive in case of accidant. To remove the tank I have to put a very ambitios work just to get it out of the tractor. I think it is 2 tanks.

Is there any ways to clean the tanks in situ?

Many many thanks for any kind of way for solutions.

/ Cleaning diesel tank in Ford 6610 #4  
I had to clean my backhoe tank last winter. If you will pm me I will tell you how I cleaned mine. It was successful. But there was too much grief from the safety police.

/ Cleaning diesel tank in Ford 6610
Thank you for your wiilingness to help.
I gave up and engaged a firm. it was a huge amount of dirt from biological degradation of the swedish biodiesel. The diesel includes a part from vegetal oil.
It is not a good prognos for the future if the tractor is standimg over vinter with this biodiesel.

many thanks again fpr all help