$10 USD For Mobil 1 !?!

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?! #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
OK, I think this is just my local NAPA gouging, but they wanted $10 a quart for Mobil 1 Synthetic. How in the heck is that even right given gas prices.

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?! #2  
Mobil 1 and other sythetics are very expensive by the quart, especially at an auto parts place. Better off going to wally world and buying in 5 quart jugs for like $25.

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?! #3  
I was at Walmart yesterday and Mobil 1 in the 5 quart jug is up to just shy of $27.00.

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?! #4  
OK, I think this is just my local NAPA gouging, but they wanted $10 a quart for Mobil 1 Synthetic. How in the heck is that even right given gas prices.

That's a big ding! Just shy of $27/5qt. Jug at Wally's up here. I'd be lookin' for a different Napa store..

AKfish

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?! #5  
O'reillys and auto zone aren't any better. As much as I hate making multiple trips I buy all my oil at wal mart. Like you describe it is much cheaper. We have a lot of vehicles / machinery and often buy 10-20 gallons of oil at a time. A trip to Wally can save me a hundred + dollars over buying oil at the parts store.

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?! #6  
Every once and a while NAPAs store brand synthetic goes on sale for under $3 a qt. I usually try to stock up then.

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?! #7  
Napa brand synthetic is not bad oil at all. We sell a pile of it for domestic cars, some Jap applications.

Fred

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?! #8  
O'reillys and auto zone aren't any better. As much as I hate making multiple trips I buy all my oil at wal mart. Like you describe it is much cheaper. We have a lot of vehicles / machinery and often buy 10-20 gallons of oil at a time. A trip to Wally can save me a hundred + dollars over buying oil at the parts store.

Have you priced Schaeffers ? Good oil, and if you are buying volume it sounds like free USA delivery, from what I see posted on here.

Rgds, D.

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?!
I have to confess it is what I did for my F-150. It was my only big oil purchase as I had a couple of cases of Mobile 1 From costco laying around for the tractor. But yearh, $3.80 as opposed to 9.89 for Mobil 1.

We have a Walmart in town and I abhor shopping there for personal reasons but to gap that price...

Anyone want to expand further on Napa Synthetic?

/ $10 USD For Mobil 1 !?! #10  
Costco has a special on Mobil 1every so often.
I watch for a sale and buy two six packs, match that with Motorcraft Filters and my Ranger is good to go for at least a year.