Ford 445 industrial tractor lubes

/ Ford 445 industrial tractor lubes #1  

loudhornsrule

Bronze Member
Does the trans, and rear axle both take hydraulic fluid? I have an operators manual, but it doesn't say.

/ Ford 445 industrial tractor lubes #2  
Should be tractor/hydraulic fluid.

Buy the good stuff. Here's what I use: Mobil 424

/ Ford 445 industrial tractor lubes
If you have the manufacturer's operator manual, it lists the fluid types and capacities. You just have to open it up.

Always a smart punk

Mine is a Generic Operator's Manual(that someone made a few bucks on)selling . Like I said always smart punks on here. If you can't or won't help then don't butt in.

/ Ford 445 industrial tractor lubes #7  
I happen agree with RicKB.
If you can afford the tractor you can afford the manual.
Most of them are chock full of usefull information.
That said, Use any generic UTF that meets Ford 134D specs. It will say that on the label.
One oil to keep on hand for tranny, rear end, loader hydraulics and power steering.

/ Ford 445 industrial tractor lubes #8  
Always a smart punk

Mine is a Generic Operator's Manual(that someone made a few bucks on)selling . Like I said always smart punks on here. If you can't or won't help then don't butt in.

Life lessen: you get what you pay for. Happily I don't pay to read your name calling drivel.
You want to compare your factual, accurate contributions to this community with mine, I suggest you pack a healthy lunch.

/ Ford 445 industrial tractor lubes #9  
He just asked a question since he didn't have a full manual. Not that his response was warranted, it was not. This is the friendly tractor section isn't it?

Life lessen: you get what you pay for. Happily I don't pay to read your name calling drivel.
You want to compare your factual, accurate contributions to this community with mine, I suggest you pack a healthy lunch.

I don't want to compare my contributions to this forum with you. 7000+ posts(Mrs. SuperPoster) you have done a lot of rattling on here. All I did was ask a question. I don't need you telling me to read my manual(which I already stated was not in there). Anybody wanting to help go to post #1 Real Simple