Re RE Mr Funnel

/ Re RE Mr Funnel #1  

Larry_T

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota L3010
I have to know ? The rubber around the screen inside the funnel. On my funnel thier is a strip of rubber at bottom. My funnel ends up with about a cup of fuel that dose not run out. Do they all do same.

/ Re RE Mr Funnel #2  
<font color="blue"> My funnel ends up with about a cup of fuel that dose not run out. Do they all do same. </font>
Mine does the same thing.

What's with the Re RE you start many of your posts with? Why not just Mr. Funnel or find an old Mr. Funnel thread and add on to that? Just tryin' to learn how other people think. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Re RE Mr Funnel #3  
Introduction to Mr. Funnel 101 /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That is the purpose of the Mr. Funnel.... it has that area to collect the water in since water is heavier than fuel and the fuel goes through the filter into the tank. When you are done with the filling operation, you are supposed to dispose of that "contaminated" product into another container. If it is just clean fuel, then reintroduce it into your fuel container. If not, empty into another container for disposal....

/ Re RE Mr Funnel #4  
301o,

Mine does it also, but as junkman stated that's what they should be doing. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I tested mine with some water and it works /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Re RE Mr Funnel
They just used RE RE alot on another site I was on. If I posted on old thread I din't think I would get answer. Will not use anymore Tanks Mike

/ Re RE Mr Funnel #6  
I make posts to many old posts that have merit, and there is always some comments added after mine. In fact, I look for old posts that have gone unnoticed originally, and try to breath new life into them with a post. Usually that gets them started. New questions to old posts are preferable, because all the history is available to all that care to read the entire thread. As for the "Re Re" issue, I just thought that your fingers were stuttering... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Re RE Mr Funnel
Junkman thankyou for advice on posting. Not very good at this. Hopeing to get better. As for funnel was pertty sure of answer.Its hard to get down from top tractor when it is driping. Need coffee can I guess.

/ Re RE Mr Funnel #8  
Two 'problems' I have with the Mr. Funnel (I have the largest model) are;

1. It fits so well into the filler neck that I can't hear the fuel rising in the tank.

2. At the end of the filing process, the funnel holds so much fuel that it's easy to put more in the funnel than the tank can hold, creating a mess. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I know that I could 'solve' this problem by letting the tank get 'emptier' so it'd hold an entire 5 gallons, but I like to keep the tank full to prevent condensation. I've quit using Mr. Funnel /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif and am relying on my SOP of adding PowerService to each 5 gallon can before I fill it.

/ Re RE Mr Funnel
I also have the same model as you .Have the same problems.