Fluid Film now at Lowes

/ Fluid Film now at Lowes #21  
I bought a can the other week when I was at Lowes. I didn't realize it was something special. After reading this thread, it sounds like just the thing to use on my fertilizer spreader each time I finish with it.

/ Fluid Film now at Lowes #22  
If it works on a fertilizer spreader it has got to be good. That fertilizer and salt for snow really ruins stuff quickly.

/ Fluid Film now at Lowes #23  
I used it on my truck and snow blower. It didnt smell.

/ Fluid Film now at Lowes #24  
After retirement I worked at a so called box store for something to do for a few years and met some very nice people . I happen to have a college education and certainly don't consider myself as a no mind or most of the others I worked with .

Just like anywhere else, I've had some great people help me, and some people who couldn't (or wouldn"t) help me. The closest big box lumber store to us is H.D., almost 3 hours away. Last time we were there a clerk in the paint department saved us about $30 by remembering they had an "oops" can of stain tucked away which they sold us for $9. Normally $40. She was knowledgeable and friendly, and added some colorant to the stain to make it exactly the shade we wanted. Spent about 20 or 25 minutes helping us.

/ Fluid Film now at Lowes #26  
Just like anywhere else, I've had some great people help me, and some people who couldn't (or wouldn"t) help me. The closest big box lumber store to us is H.D., almost 3 hours away. Last time we were there a clerk in the paint department saved us about $30 by remembering they had an "oops" can of stain tucked away which they sold us for $9. Normally $40. She was knowledgeable and friendly, and added some colorant to the stain to make it exactly the shade we wanted. Spent about 20 or 25 minutes helping us.

Yup, I'm in and out of HD and Lowes lots and never have I met a "no mind" there. Just folks trying to put food on the table for their families, or supplement their meager retirement income. Some are nicer and more outgoing than others. Top-down local management helps with friendliness and good service, of course. And I don't expect to get expert advice, although sometimes I actually do. It really frosts me to hear self-important people take cheap shops at the big box employees.

/ Fluid Film now at Lowes #27  
Old thread but in case anyone is wondering I find it smells exactly like a barn full of sheep. (had a bunch on the farm as a kid)
This makes sense because it has lanolin in it which comes from wool.
I love the stuff and never thought of looking at lowes for it.

/ Fluid Film now at Lowes #28  
Has anyone tried buying from Zoro? I was just searching fir fluid film an ran across this site. fluid film 11.75 oz spray cans 8.92 ea. Free shipping over 50.00 Fluid Film Lubricant/Corrosion Inhibitor, 11.75 oz. AS 11 | Zoro.com

Ordered my air compressor intercooler & some other stuff from them & got it just fine. Site isn't as descriptive on items as I'd like, but the prices are good. Only place on the Internet I could find a compressor intercooler at a reasonable price.

/ Fluid Film now at Lowes #29  
They (Fluid Film) have 2 different sprayers, one for about $26, and another for about $100. A gal. can is under $40 and you just spoon it in to the sprayer bottle. It's about the consistency of cold gravy. I just sprayed the bottom of 2 of our vehicles for the winter and used about a half gallon including spraying parts of the snowplow and tractor. It is a syphon type sprayer (I have the cheaper one) and works well. The more expensive one has wands to reach into body panels & cavaties. Around here, just about every auto parts store has them.