Mastertran Ultraction

/ Mastertran Ultraction #1  

samjr

Tractor
TC33D
I have a TC33D that calls for 134D oil. I ordered 2 buckets of oil and they shipped Mastertran Ultraction. Is this the same?

/ Mastertran Ultraction #2  
I have a TC33D that calls for 134D oil. I ordered 2 buckets of oil and they shipped Mastertran Ultraction. Is this the same?

I can't see any reference to the 134 specification on that product data sheet. That product is produced by AMBRA and carries the MAT CNH MAT 3540 specification reference. The AMBRA product that refers to 134 fluid is AMBRA Multi-G which also refers to MAT 3525. If I were you I would question the product that you have been given.

/ Mastertran Ultraction #3  
I can't see any reference to the 134 specification on that product data sheet. That product is produced by AMBRA and carries the MAT CNH MAT 3540 specification reference. The AMBRA product that refers to 134 fluid is AMBRA Multi-G which also refers to MAT 3525. If I were you I would question the product that you have been given.

I just bought 5 gallons of it at the NH dealer, use it in my new Boomer 41 and my EH27 excavator. The Mastertrans is used in place of the 134G.Parts manager said so and it says so right on the container. Supposed to be the best grade Hydraulic/Transmission fluid, designed for CVT transmissions.It ought to be for 75 dollars!!. I have discovered that most machines with very few exceptions will run well on just about any universal hyd fluid. But with a new machine I bought the OEM stuff. All the New Holland Ambra hydraulic oils will work though.

/ Mastertran Ultraction #4  
Mastertran Ultraction is the replacement for 134. Both are available at this time. MU was developed for new high HP CVT transmissions. It has higher shear strength than 134 and HyTran Ultra which it replaces.

/ Mastertran Ultraction #5  
I see this is an older thread but when searching I have a similar question. I am changing the Hydraulic fluid on my NH Boomer 20 in a few operating hours. I have used Ambra 134 previously but the dealership sold me Mastertrans when I went for fluid and filters. I asked the tech at the desk if the fluids are compatible since there will be some left in the cylinders when I swap it out. He said they do it all the time so he thinks they are compatible. Just asking before I start. Anyone have a more definitive answer?

Mark