Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Oil

/ Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Oil #21  
I stick with dealer or Shell. Now that our dealer is gone, will be using Shell.

/ Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Oil #25  
   / Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Oil #26  
   / Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Oil #27  
I am about to use Super S SuperTrac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid, 5 gal. - For Life Out Here in Kubota B1750. I choosed the Super S based on the scientific reasoning that unlike other TSC fluids it lists Kubota on the label.

I searched high and low and could not find any reason why not to use it, but before I pull the plug. I am asking here. Anybody had a bad experience with the Super S?

The local Kubota dealer carriers SUDT for $80 but:

1. he says SUDT did not exist when my tractor was made.
2. he is the type of a salesman that will not get his *** up to talk to customer and I find it offensive - will never buy anything from him.

/ Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Oil #28  
if it is an older kubota prior to the udt specs, then a generic listing kubota is likely fine.

In many cases some of the economy oils tend to be higher in viscosity when cold vs a premium oil.

/ Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Oil #29  
I am about to use Super S SuperTrac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid, 5 gal. - For Life Out Here in kubota B1750. I choosed the Super S based on the scientific reasoning that unlike other TSC fluids it lists Kubota on the label.

Web%20tscfluid.jpg

I'd use this over the 303 which is for older tractors. it's what i use in my new Mahindra.

/ Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Oil #30  
Web%20tscfluid.jpg

I'd use this over the 303 which is for older tractors. it's what i use in my new Mahindra.

Thats the stuff I have been using in my kubota for the last 10 years