Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530 #1  

Goreef

Tractor
mahindra 6530 4x4 2013 .Bought at J5. Great dealer,i would highly recommend
I was wanting to see if it would hurt my tractor if i switched from the green antifreeze to the red extended life antifreeze.

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530 #2  
Full charge and the green stuff do not mix. If you feel confident you can get all the green stuff out, then I see no reason why you can't.

Prepare to do multiple flushes and familiarize yourself with where the block drain plugs are to really get everything out. Then once you're convenienced you have all the green out, look up your coolant capacity. You will want to put full strenght full charge antifreeze at 1/2 you coolant capacity and top the rest off with distilled water. There is no way to fully get all the water out after flushing and using 50/50 mix will throw off the ratios.

Example:

Total coolant capacity is 10 quarts.

Buy 5 quarts of full charge and put in.

Then top off with distilled water.

This will ensure a true 50/50 mix.

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530
Sounds like it would be easier to stick with the green stuff. but which one do i use? All of the coolants listed in the manual are impossible to find in my area.

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530 #4  
I've switched over to the extended life( 5 year ) antifreeze - Zerex G-05. There are no special precautions on the Zerex instructions for anything other than the normal "flush the system". I'm sure there would be a special notice if incompatibility were an issue.

The OEM anti-freeze in my Kubota was green - the extended life AF is straw yellow.

The extended life AF has been in my Kubota for three years now with no problems.

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530 #5  
I was wanting to see if it would hurt my tractor if i switched from the green antifreeze to the red extended life antifreeze.

Not in the least! The red ELC is a stellar product. I have been using the red ELC in everything for at least 10 years. My car, my pickup, my CT, my JD gator, my semi trucks. You should do a good flush of previous coolant, but you should do that any time you do a coolant change. Most of the red ELC coolant is made by Kost. I get very good pricing by buying the Final Charge (Peak) 50/50 mix of it at the local truck stop. They have sales frequently on it. This stuff has an 8 year / 20,000 hr life for off road use. 8 year / 1 million mile on highway life. I took previous semi to 1 million miles without a coolant issue on it, and my present semi truck has 590,000 miles on the engine with it. I don't have the comfort level to take the coolant to 1 million miles per their claim. I did a complete coolant change at 515,000 miles on my present semi. Just me. Both engines started out from the get go with with Red ELC. I have seen this Final Charge ELC coolant in many auto parts stores in my area.

PEAK Commercial & Industrial | PEAKhd.com

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530 #6  

If I were switching types of antifreeze I'd drain out the old stuff, flush the system, then refill with plain water, then flush that out and finally refill with the new stuff. Different types of antifreezes do not like to be mixed. I guess they're racists and bigoted so you have to keep them separated or bad things happen in your cooling system.

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530 #7  
Sounds like it would be easier to stick with the green stuff. but which one do i use? All of the coolants listed in the manual are impossible to find in my area.

I use the the O'reilly conventional green in my New Holland. Seems to work just fine.

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530 #8  
Every vehicle,tractor, truck, etc, manufacture, specs a different coolant these days.

Some state for all makes and models. when you call the product info and ask if it will work in your specific vehicle. they say well, I wouldn't use in that vehicle. I have had this happen to me several times.. So, why do they put on the container, for all makes and models ??? They can't answer.. LOL

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530 #9  
I talked with the tech guys at Peak about their Final Charge product I mentioned. They had no reservation in recommending it for my 2015 Chevy pickup, my 2006 Cadillac, my 2013 Freightliner semi truck, my John Deere 825i gator, and my 2003 New Holland compact. it is indeed a quality product that works across the spectrum. It was designed in such to be the proper coolant for use across multiple vehicle and fleets. It is a nitrite free OAT coolant that has a 8 yr / 20,000 hr change cycle or 8 yr / 1 million mile interval. Good for aluminum or iron. The red ELC has additional additives to provide superior lubrication to water pumps. For those with wet sleeve engines, the red ELC offers far better protection from liner cavitation, with no need for supplemental additives. It doesn't need to be tested for SCA level, only freeze point. It is all I use anymore.

/ Can I use the Mobile delvac extended life antifreeze in my Mahindra 6530 #10  
Funny, that's the same company I called about my Cummins , and they told me their coolant didn't meet specs even though it states all makes and models. Mine calls for (HOAT) Zerex G-05 was the only coolant I could find at the time that met the specs