VP Racing Fuel Cans...any issues?

/ VP Racing Fuel Cans...any issues? #11  
Red is gas, yellow is diesel. They are approved fuel containers.

/ VP Racing Fuel Cans...any issues? #12  
The identical ones sold at the Cycle shops are White in color... no red or yellow since they do not meet the Air District requirements.

VP disclaimer states Not to be used for street legal fuels and does not meet requirements.

NOTE: The VP V-Twin Motorsport Container is intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. It is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. Intended for racing fuel only; not to be used for street legal fuels.

/ VP Racing Fuel Cans...any issues? #13  
The identical ones sold at the Cycle shops are White in color... no red or yellow since they do not meet the Air District requirements.

VP disclaimer states Not to be used for street legal fuels and does not meet requirements.

NOTE: The VP V-Twin Motorsport Container is intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. It is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. Intended for racing fuel only; not to be used for street legal fuels.
More Lieberal California tree hugger hogwash.

Biggest hypocrites are the EPA/CARB.

/ VP Racing Fuel Cans...any issues? #14  
The JEGS cans are 50 state legal and approved for over the road motor fuels. Summit sells a similar can as well.

/ VP Racing Fuel Cans...any issues? #15  
   / VP Racing Fuel Cans...any issues? #16  
More Lieberal California tree hugger hogwash.

Biggest hypocrites are the EPA/CARB.

Oh you are so darned correct on that one. Whatever cheese headed ******* moron dreamed up those safety caps. I won't even go near those foolish things. Funny how those boobs had to reinvent the wheel when it came to making a ventless gas can. I have an old German one from 1974 that has a tiny little vein running up the spout inside and it actually works. Imagine that CARB idiots. Something that has held up for 43 years doesn't leak and simply works. The Tree Huggers must never have gone over seas or God forbid been in the military. There are things you can't learn in UCLA if you open your eyes.

/ VP Racing Fuel Cans...any issues? #18  
Sounds good to me...

I do buy Red once a year and it comes with a minimum charge... so I have a bunch of 5 gallon cans lined up after the tank is full.

Works for me.

/ VP Racing Fuel Cans...any issues? #19  
Friend went to Glamis Sand Dunes a couple years back and the rangers were popping people for non approved fuel containers.......beware.

David