Kubota Grease

/ Kubota Grease #1  

cold1313

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M4D-071 Kubota F3990
I was wondering if anyone buys Kubota grease online? I only run Kubota grease in my two tractors, I'm sure lots of other greases are fine, but I'd like to stick with the Kubota grease.

My nearest dealership is about an hour each way - so I was thinking about ordering a case online but my quick search had a high sticker shock for shipping. Nothing on Amazon from what I could tell....

/ Kubota Grease #2  
Good question!

/ Kubota Grease #3  
I'm not big on the tractor name brand greases, and find more value in a PDS (product data sheet), but I can absolutely understand name brand piece of mind. Its one less thing you have to dredge over. Kubota grease is good grease.

I know 10 tubes of Kubota Polyurea Multipurpose grease is about $62 after shipping from Messicks, and they are usually pretty competitive with their Kubota stuff.
Kubota: 14oz High-Performance Polyurea Multi-Purpose Grease, Part # 7-171

Not as cheap as in person, but it may be worth the extra $$ to avoid that drive.

Another thought, what would your nearest dealership charge you for shipping to your home? I wouldn't think it would be very much, but I don't know.

Last edited: