Current Deals & Steals

/ Current Deals & Steals #1  

wiskioti

Tractor
Kioti NX4510H
Hello,

Didn't see a thread for current deals and steals, so hopefully this is not a duplicate of another.

Ran across this current deal for Mobil Delvac enging oil:

Mobil Delvac 1 ESP or Mobil Delvac 1 LE: (synthetic)
$60 rebate with purchase of a 5-gallon pail
$12 rebate with purchase of a 1-gallon jug

Mobil Delvac 1300 Super or Mobil Delvac Extreme:
$35 rebate with purchase of a 5-gallon pail
7 rebate with purchase of a 1-gallon jug

Diesel Engine Oil Coupon | Mobil™ Motor Oils

Looks to be good until Dec 31, 2017. Just make sure you purchase it from one of the listed retailers.

/ Current Deals & Steals #2  
Interesting to say the least . Just a quick search at Napa shows a 5 gallon pail of the 1300 super going for $59.99 - $35 = $24.99 !! :shocked:

Walmart is $26.97 for a 2.5 gallon thus 26.97 x 2 = $53.94 .

Not bad price at all .

Good Find :thumbsup:

Fred H.

/ Current Deals & Steals #4  
http://docs.milemasterlubricants.com/msds_pi/MM3020.pdf

https://www.orschelnfarmhome.com/view/product/si-303-tractor-hydraulic-fluid-5-gal/si5187783

While their website states $19.99 for 5 gallons it is promoted in-store at $17.99 currently. You can find it from many different Farm Store chains at different prices. I am thinking of using it as a one year flush so they only see UTF for a flush.

About the best price I have found on the MileMaster 303 that was a main standard until mid 70's which is a registered trademark of CITGO Petroleum Corporation. We used it when we cleaned the dump system on the 16' flat dump and refilled. I have the $10 per gallon UTF in the 1983 back hoe but it may be an over kill. I am not sure the UTF has ever been changed in the 1966 Ford 3000 or 1976 MF 265 so I am sure this $4 gallon UTF should be a step up for those 40-50 year old tractors.

Keep in mind these specs are not up to today's equipment needs but I see it being put into some newer equipment. Short of some strong add package I would not want to use it in anything hydrostatic driven.

/ Current Deals & Steals #5  
Just noticed today: Local Orscheln Farm and Home have a flyer out....Mystic JT-5 hydraulic fluid $39.99 for 5 gal. (good until Nov. 5th).

/ Current Deals & Steals #7  
The ad actually reads "trans-hydraulic fluid". Seems to work fine in HST tractors. I guess the Ford guy says don't use it in your 9N. I'm not suggesting anyone use any particular product. I'm just saying it's at a discounted price, if one chooses to use it.

/ Current Deals & Steals #8  
I would have to reread what the Ford guy said but I think he was saying the UTF is a lot lighter weight than the old mineral oil used in the Red Belly era. Personally I doubt any 9N is being ran 20 hours a day breaking ground so most any oily fluid would do for hobby use. The Mystic JT-5 at $40 a 5-gallon pail is several notches better than the Citgo 303 UTF at $18 a pail that I just put in my 1966 Ford 3000 transmission and differential I expect.

If I owned at $200K tractor that had to earn its keep I expect I would support my local dealer using fluids spec'd by the tractor. maker.

RENEW Universal Tractor Fluid

RENEW I think is be best all around UTF for old and newer equipment if one is not going with products branded by the equipment maker but runs nearly $10 a gallon in the 5 gallon pails. I was looking at using the 303 and adding the recommended amount of Archoil AR9100 but to treat the 10 gallons of the 303 would take a gallon of AR9100 additive at the cost of $200 per gallon. RENEW's way of handling water and oil seals appeals to me.

/ Current Deals & Steals #9  
Craig's listing for $100 - Quick Attach mechanisms

$100 - Quick Attach mechanisms (loader side) for TYM possibly Mahindra Statement below from AD

"THEY WERE FOR A TYM TRACTOR, THE SAME COMPANY THAT PRODUCES MAHINDRA TRACTORS"

Not associated with ad, but thought it was a good price and he has 3 pallet loads of them...

QUICK ATTACH BRACKETS BRAND NEW AND BUCKETS - heavy equipment - by owner - sale

/ Current Deals & Steals #10  
I saw that the Woods 27 ton log splitter is currently on sale for $995, you would pay that much for a cheap import so that looks like a decent price. I contacted 3 local area Woods dealers and all are at the $995, so I assume it is a promotion from Woods. Messick's is a Woods dealer, so you can buy and get one shipped from them. My local Massey dealer is a woods dealer and is actually lower than the $995 by a decent chunk but he is not a shipping kind of guy.