Hydraulic oil change time

/ Hydraulic oil change time #1  

Nannie

Tractor
LS U5020C
Have a LS U5020C live in Canada and it gets a little chilly. Time to change hydraulic oil any recommendations?

/ Hydraulic oil change time #2  
Both Deere and Kubota have outstanding hydraulic oils. Pricey, perhaps, but of high quality. The synthetics or synthetic technology, universal tractor fluids are not cheap, but hardly priced so high as to discourage their use. I've tried the various mineral based, cheaper generics and they simply do not perform as well. They work, but generate too much dullness when cold and noisier too. Take that info for whatever it worth to you.

/ Hydraulic oil change time #3  
I am a firm believer in the benefits of synthetics and blends, I'm presently using Cen-Pe-Co multi purpose hytran.

/ Hydraulic oil change time #4  
Amsoil synthetic tractor fluid for extreme cold flow , however any good 303 tractor fluid should work just fine...

/ Hydraulic oil change time #5  
I've used Amsoil Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic trans oil in my Kioti Hydrostat trans. Works good both winter and summer so no need to change it out seasonally and should be good for 500 hours or more. No need to wait long for the tractor to warm up before operating the trans or PTO either.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil SAE 5W-3

If you haven't changed it yet you could get it at wholesale if you wish to check the following link, Become an AMSOIL Preferred Customer and Save
Thanks, Dutchy

/ Hydraulic oil change time #6  
NAPA carries a good full synthetic tractor fluid also ....(.coastal synthetic tractor fluid)

/ Hydraulic oil change time #7  
I知 in Canada too. I use Klondike full synthetic. I知 quite pleased with its performance in the deep chill, plus it痴 half the price of Amsoil.

/ Hydraulic oil change time #8  
What is the price , do you by chance know an on line dealer..... or link?

/ Hydraulic oil change time #9  
I bought mine at the local NAPA, but it was special order. It was under $100 per 5-gallon pail. I needed three pails. They have an Arctic grade also, that is used in northern Alberta. The one I bought was their regular winter grade full syn, comparable to a 0w30, a little wide spec than the Amsoil. Normally I use Amsoil for my fluids, but their UTF was just way too overpriced in my opinion.