Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid #1  

firegoing

Tractor
John Deere 620 & Kioti CK30 HST
Hi, my first post here. New owner of a used Kioti CK30 HST. Discrepancies on the type of oil to use. Owner's manual states for all temps, 10w40....API service CC or CD. Kioti dealer sold me 15w40 API service ( I think it reads) CJ-4. I would rather use a good diesel engine oil like Rotella. I am disappointed in the owner's manual, not as informative as I would like. Think the CC or CD are old specs. Would appreciate any feedback. Also, do I really need to change all the Hydraulic fluid, 8 gallons. Thanks

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid #2  
You could use 5w-40, like amsoil, or what ever brand ya like. A lot of people are using 5w- 40

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid #3  
CC and CD are old specs and the main reason for changing the hydraulic fluid at the 50 hour service is to get the break in debris out of the tranny and to clean off the drain plug magnets. I use 15w40 Rotella T year round in my Kioti.

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid #4  
I use Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15/40 and Mobilfluid 424 in the hydraulic system

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid #5  
CJ-4 and CK-4 are the 2 most current diesel oils and are suitable for current Tier4 emission engines. They are also backward compatible for older engines.
You don’t state the service history or hours on your used tractor. I don’t know the HST fluid interval recommended by Kioti, but my Kubota interval is 400h. I would not vary from the manufacturer’s interval.

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid #6  
Hi,

Use factory filters and put Rotella T6 5-40 full synthetic in the engine and Kubota SUD2 synthetic trans/hyd fluid in the transmission and you will be pleased.

Brian

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid #7  
I use Mobil Delvac 15/40 engine oil. Same as my motorhome...keeps from having 2 different brands. Going to change the tranny oil shortly as I am at 575 hrs. Bought the Shell spirax s4 txm. Got it for $45 a 5 gal pail...need 8 gallons. I went to the local shell distributor.

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid #8  
Pick the oil grade based on your climate. For below freezing winters, a 0w40 or a 5w40 is best for a motor oil. 0w30 or 5w30 for UTF. I like full synthetics. I have a Kioti too - works well for me in Nova Scotia.

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid
Thank you for your reply. I did buy the Rotella 15w40 and tried to get the mobilfluid 424 from a dealer , gave me Phillips 66 Powertran , stated that it is the same and is what they use. Bugged me though when they are not completely honest. I even called Phillips 66 to check and was assured that it would do the job. So far I like my Kioti CK 30, but I can't wait to get my John Deere 620 back out of the barn. Needs a new rear rim.

/ Kioti oil change type of oil, Transmission fluid #10  
You値l be well covered by those oils. It sucks when dealers don稚 take your requests seriously.