hydraulic fluid

/ hydraulic fluid #1  

bikernut

Tractor
bikernutgoofy@gmail.com
Hydraulic Fluid

My 97 Ford New Holland 555E says to use 134D oil in the hydraulic system for backhoe and loader. I have a pail of AW46 that I used on my last 1979 Ford 755 hoe/loader can I use this AW46 in my new hoe/loader?

My 97 Ford New Holland 555E says to use 134D oil in the hydraulic system for backhoe and loader. I have a pail of AW46 that I used on my last 1979 Ford 755 hoe/loader can I use this AW46 in my new hoe/loader?

Last edited by a moderator:
   / hydraulic fluid #2  
Merged all of your posts into one thread. Please try not to post duplicate threads across multiple forums. Thanks, and welcome to TBN. :thumbsup:

/ hydraulic fluid #3  
Don't quote me on this but 134D may similar to the Jd J20C spec and be the premium version of 134 for the newer tractors with hydro trannies, steering systems, and wet brakes. I remember the A and B versions of the spec were similar to Jd J303 spec which was the first upgrade of hydraulic fluid to include usage in transmissions without additives for hydros and wet brakes.