Super Trac fluid ok for Kubota L185?

/ Super Trac fluid ok for Kubota L185? #1  

Saltydawg

Tractor
Kubota ZL1501 (L185)
I am in need of some hydraulic/transmission fluid for my Kubota L185. The local auto parts store has this "Super Trac" fluid. The label lists Allis, John Deere, Massy, White, Farmall, and some other tractors that is recommended for it... but no Kubota. I know that Kubota recommends UDT fluid, does anyone know if this "Super Trac" fluid is similiar to the UDT fluid and would be ok for me to use it?

The reason I ask is because the Kubota dealerships are a bit of a drive for me and it would save me some time if I could just use this other fluid.

Saltydawg

/ Super Trac fluid ok for Kubota L185? #2  
Just get you some amsoil heavy duty tractor transmission oil,(synthetic).

/ Super Trac fluid ok for Kubota L185? #3  
It might be OK, but why take the chance. You invest thousands of dollars in a tractor, but taking a few extra hours to get the life blood that it needs isn't convenient? Put the right product into the machine every time, and you will sleep better knowing that you have done the best you know how to preserving its useful life. If all the other recommended products were equal to Kubota UDT or Super UDT, then why wouldn't the manufacturer of the product say so on the label? I know that I don't have enough engineering expertise to substitute a manufacturers recommendation.