Everything you want to know about Motor Oil!

/ Everything you want to know about Motor Oil! #1  

thumbfingers

Hey fellas, I found a very unique E-book that answers all your questions about Motor Oils. Check it out! web page /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Everything you want to know about Motor Oil! #2  
Why would I need a book? Everyone that knows everything about oils is already here just waiting to answer my questions. TBN is the "oil world" brain trust..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don't believe me, just post a question and see how many answers your get. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I have......

/ Everything you want to know about Motor Oil! #3  
Thumbfingers,

I agree w/ Junkman. If you don't find enough here at TBN, you can always go to THE oil site:

BOBISTHEOILGUY

Their Forums are quite diverse and comprehensive, ranging from auto to heavy equipment, and everything in between. The site is frequented by petro engineers, chemists, etc., so you can really get the lowdown on a lot of stuff. I found it especially helpful with hydraulics. In contrast to a single-author book, you can get authorotative opinions on subjects for which there is no single right answer.

The site recently became "register to post or view." (Formerly, it was register to post only.) Not a problem, as registration is free.

/ Everything you want to know about Motor Oil! #4  
Dave Mann, the guy who wrote that book, is an Amsoil rep. I know this because he sent me Amsoil info several years ago and got me signed up. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, because he is also some kind of engineer and seems to know what he is talking about, but please note the jacket he's wearing. Just FYI.

/ Everything you want to know about Motor Oil! #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Why would I need a book? Everyone that knows everything about oils is already here just waiting to answer my questions. TBN is the "oil world" brain trust..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don't believe me, just post a question and see how many answers your get. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I have...... )</font>

They have obviously met their match with your UDT / UTF question though. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Everything you want to know about Motor Oil! #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( They have obviously met their match with your UDT / UTF question though. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to pick up on that..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif