Kubota UDT fluid substitute.

/ Kubota UDT fluid substitute. #1  

Ronster

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X739, Kubota U27-4, Kubota RTV 500
Has anyone found a substitute for the Kubota UDT fluid that could also be used as a hyd/trans fluid in a Cub Cadet 7234? I thought it would be nice if I had to stock only one type of fluid.

/ Kubota UDT fluid substitute. #2  
There is a current thread on this very topic in the Kubota Owning/Operating forum; the suggestions are Chevron THD and Spamsoil for top-shelf synthetic hydraulic oil. Go here for the complete thread (so far).

/ Kubota UDT fluid substitute. #3  
Does "Spamsoil" have Marvel Mystery Meat in it????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota UDT fluid substitute. #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Does "Spamsoil" have Marvel Mystery Meat in it????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Sorry, that's a holdover from a motorcycle newsgroup I sometimes participate in. There were some Amsoil "dealers" there disingenuously trying to sell it disguised as advice so we took to calling it "spamsoil" and the name stuck.

I have no experience with or opinion of their oil, but I'm not fond of multi-level marketing so I avoid it.

Pete

/ Kubota UDT fluid substitute. #5  
Mine was a joke, just like I thought that yours was.... No explanation necessary. With a name like Sneaky_Pete... I figured you for a good joke once in a while... Lets all laugh now..... this place is getting way too serious for us Sexy Senior Citizens... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota UDT fluid substitute. #6  
I'm not always good to use the appropriate smiley face thingies, but there are few things in life I take very seriously, myself included (I hope). A sense of humor is what makes the world go round IMO.