Diesel prices

/ Diesel prices #1  

Jim_in_Omaha

Gold Member
Tractor
LK3054
Here in the Omaha area diesel is hoovering around 1.99. Ag diesel is around 1.60. It seemed jump up at a much higher rate than unlead which is around 1.88. Diesel pickups are popular in these parts.

for what its worth...
thx
Jim

/ Diesel prices #2  
Hi...

In CT...

$2.05/9 Diesel ...was $1.85/9 less than 10 days ago... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

$2.05/9 Premium unleaded

Dave...

/ Diesel prices #3  
The numerous hurricanes in the Caribbean have disrupted both the ships supplying the both the crude and refined products, as well as forcing the refineries to shut down and then power back up after the storm has passed, not to mention the demand for diesel fuel is high for all the repairs associated with three national disasters already, plus they need to refine fuel oil for the New England winter....

/ Diesel prices #4  
In northern CA diesel, on the low end, has been around $2.04 with unleaded about $1.92.

For a while diesel was less expensive but about 4 months ago they swapped.

/ Diesel prices #5  
In my area ( SW Louisiana ) the unleaded is $1.70 and the
diesel is $1.80 to $1.91. I sure hate it....

/ Diesel prices #6  
Diesel went up today to $2.05......... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Diesel prices #7  
Went to $2.09/9 here a couple of days ago. Cheapo unleaded is $1.84/9 .

/ Diesel prices #8  
It's $1.9999 per gallon here in Ohio at the gas station and currently $1.44 per gallon for off-road diesel delivered.

/ Diesel prices #9  
Diesel is 2.35/galon here. Unleaded is 2.22 at same store, 2.10 at the discount stores. I go through 5 gallons a year in my kubota the price of diesel doesn't bother it. My F350 goes through more diesel going to the store to buy fuel than the kubota uses in a year /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Diesel prices #10  
<font color="blue">I go through 5 gallons a year </font>

I use more than that in a day. Are you sure that you are turning the key all the way over to the start position? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm just pulling your leg...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif